Jeff Tweedy at Pickathon Fest Streaming Live Sat. 8/6 @ 11:50 EST (8:50 PST)

There is a live stream of the Portland, OR Pickathon Fest & one of Jeff Tweedy's two sets, the Saturday one @ 11:50 EST (8:50 PST) is streaming live at: http://livestream.com/pickathon/events/5911922
Jeff is also playing on Sunday @ 9:20 PST (but it's not streamed... Yo La Tengo's Friday set just streamed, they play just before Jeff on Saturday, but that YLT set isn't streamed either)
Here's the live streaming schedule in PST (add 3 hours for EST)
Friday, August 5
12:00pm - The Wild Reeds
1:00pm - The James Hunter Six
2:10pm - King Sunny Ade
3:10pm - Kevin Morby
4:20pm - Dan Deacon
5:30pm - The Oh Hellos
6:30pm - Daniel Norgren
7:40pm - Black Mountain
8:50pm - Wolf Parade
10:15pm - Futurebirds
11:10pm - Yo La Tengo
12:10pm - Town Mountain
1:20pm - Ty Segall and The Muggers

Saturday, August 6
12:00pm - Palehound
1:00pm - Hurray For The Riff Raff
2:10pm - Ultimate Painting
3:10pm - Adia Victoria
4:20pm - Julia Holter
5:30pm - Patrick Watson
6:30pm - Tennyson
7:40pm - Alvvays
8:50pm - Jeff Tweedy
10:15pm - Ezra Furman
11:10pm - Wolf Parade
12:10pm - Lindi Ortega
1:20pm - Cass McCombs

Sunday, August 7
12:00pm - 10 String Symphony
1:00pm - Yemen Blues
2:10pm - Mount Moriah
3:10pm - Kacy and Clayton
4:20pm - Protomartyr
5:30pm - Thao and The Get Down Stay Down
6:30pm - Margo Price
7:40pm - Cory Henry
8:50pm - Beach House
10:15pm - Mac DeMarco
11:10pm - CW Stoneking
12:10pm - Golden Rules
1:20pm - Thee Oh Sees

man oh man Jeff is really stretching out tonight!! its gonna take me some time to wrap my head around this, thanks so much for the couchtour link.

ohhhh, umm, wait, i live in PA

see  y'll in a half hour or so.

How sweet was that, ending up with that stunningly gorgeous "I'm the Man who Loves You"?! Happy Anniversary, Jeff and Susan!

After that I was so sucked into the music that I didn't comment...just enjoyed. Jeff was really in finest form tonight. He just gets better.

Just Say Goodbye, Shrug & Destroy and If I Ever Was A Child were played according to those keeping track on Facebook. Plus, a fourth one possibly. No setlist anywhere except for SetlistFM which does not know the new song titles. Someone posted a video link, but it's the first 15 minutes. I haven't tried downloading it yet to see if it's the whole show.

Just Say Goodbye, Shrug & Destroy and If I Ever Was A Child were played according to those keeping track on Facebook. Plus, a fourth one possibly. No setlist anywhere except for SetlistFM which does not know the new song titles. Someone posted a video link, but it's the first 15 minutes. I haven't tried downloading it yet to see if it's the whole show.

I'll post the setlist in After The Show. The only song title I'm not sure of is the Dylanesque one he played to start the encore.

I'll post the setlist in After The Show. The only song title I'm not sure of is the Dylanesque one he played to start the encore.

That song stopped me dead in my tracks! How great, how fun was that! I said to my husband, laughing, "He's channeling his inner Dylan!" Yet it was utterly, absolutely Tweedy. I wondered for a minute whether it could be a cover of some song I didn't know, but it was too "Jeff" to have been anyone else's.

That song stopped me dead in my tracks! How great, how fun was that! I said to my husband, laughing, "He's channeling his inner Dylan!" Yet it was utterly, absolutely Tweedy. I wondered for a minute whether it could be a cover of some song I didn't know, but it was too "Jeff" to have been anyone else's.

I've been told by a reliable source that song was "Nope."

I was just coming on here to say I had found out the same. I was actually hoping that was "Nope"...that name somehow totally fits the sound and the feel of the song. I can't wait to pick apart the lyrics. What I caught were great! :yes

• 3 weeks later...