Other bands at SS17 - wishlist / predictions?

I've looked a few pages deep and didn't see anyone else asking about this. Forgive me if it's a part of another thread.

Who do you think / hope will be a part of Solid Sound 2017 other than Wilco and their side projects? There are a few I'd love to see but don't think it's realistic. I have no real predictions but my wish list would include 

Rev. Horton Heat - would be fun to see them in this setting

The Lees of Memory - kind of shoegaze but I think they'd be well recieved

Lord Huron - way too big now but it would still be great if it happened

Yo La Tengo - I know they've already played it man...I'd love for that to happen

Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - I stumbled into one of their shows by chance and they blew my doors off. 

This will be the first time I'm able to make the trip so I can't wait to hear an official announcement / lineup.

As mentioned elsewhere, Courtney Barnett could be a good match, though she may be a bigger act than is usual for SS.

I'd say Courtney is only so much bigger on the scene than Mac DeMarco, like she made it to SNL, I guess. But I would put money on her and the band because of the combo interview with Jeff as well as Jeff and Spencer's appearance in the "Elevator Operator"  video. 

Mass MoCA just shared a post from Dinosaur Jr extolling the virtues of the Berkshires and western Mass. And at one of the past Solid Sounds--maybe 2013?--J Mascis was seen walking around the festival grounds.

I'd take either a J Mascis solo show or Dinosaur Jr. gladly...I've heard of but never heard Courtney Barnett. I'll have to fix that. 

J Mascis played a few tracks with Mark Mulcahy in 2013...speaking of...would LOVE a Miracle Legion show. They have been playing reunion shows for the past summer.

It seems like it Solid Sound may not happen next year though...wouldn't they have announced it by now?

So..for shits and giggles I decided to to snoop around hotels.com to look for available rooms in June 2017. To no surprise it appears the main hotel in N.Adams is completely booked on the weekend of June 23rd-June 26th. Since this is typically around the time when wilco holds Solid Sound , I find this peculiar. I also noticed a large number of hotels are also booked this weekend.

When there is smoke....

I was able to find a motel that allowed me to reserve that weekend without putting money down...just in case.