The Outlaws Series 3. (on BBC not Prime as the video here - I don't pay to view anything).

Christopher Walken is not a main character this time but I believe he does feature a bit later on. Stephen Merchant's witty one liners still sparkle. I saw him live interviewing Jarvis Cocker for an hour for a radio show once and that was hilarious. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Throughout The Zone of Interest a woman sitting near me eagerly chomped through a bucket of popcorn, and I wanted to lean over and ask, "You were making out during Schindler's List?"   My 15-ye

I have been re-watching the series with my kid and wife --- my first time through, I thought it was really great, but my wife didn't hang with it ---- she decided to give another shot. So many gr

My daughter was an extra in the movie.  Her shoulder is prominently featured in one scene.  But I agree - really enjoyable movie.  

Posted Images

Just finished watching the first two seasons of Babylon Berlin --- really well done.

Some of the characters/storylines are a bit of a stretch --- but it is definitely entertaining.

One gets the sense of the  'flapper 20's' nicely during the nightclub scenes. Really enjoy the music, through out. 

Binge-watched both seasons of The Knick last weekend. I'm obviously late to the party. Great series that I wish was longer.

I've watched approximately the last 40 seasons of the Knicks and, I'm sorry to say, it hasn't always been that rewarding.

Oh, wait, you meant The Knick...

(I'm having deja vu-- have I made this joke here before?)

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I binged the two seasons of We Are Lady Parts on Peacock.  It's mostly a comedy set in London about four young Muslim women and their manager who form a punk band. A little too precious at times, but my wife and I both loved it.  The music is great.