YSI Mix Exchange volume 5

Actually, I don't know what Volume this would be. When you get to be my age, these things just kind of run together.

Well, since it's been so long since we've done one, and I've had the itch, I figured I'd start one. I was thinking about doing another of those Collabo-mix bits, since the first one turned out some really great stuff.

But, all other ideas and suggestions will be taken into consideration.

So, let's get these sign ups going!

I'm in.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am new. please explain to me what this is.

although i kind of have an idea of what it might be already.

You get a partner from all the people that want to take part, then you have to make them a mix of ten songs, no more, and post it to them on yousendit.com After which, the person says how much they loved or hated it, and they post the link here for us all to listen to. The theme (if you want one) of the mix is normally up to you.

I'll be in again.

You get a partner from all the people that want to take part, then you have to make them a mix of ten songs, no more, and post it to them on yousendit.com After which, the person says how much they loved or hated it, and they post the link here for us all to listen to. The theme (if you want one) of the mix is normally up to you.

I'll be in again.

Although this one will be a collaboration between you and your partner. You pick the theme and songs and then post it for the rest of us to hear in all it's glory.

I'll probably dp the partners on Tuesday or something.

I'll throw my (ass)hat into the ring.

I'm just going to make a mix on my own and post it. Mostly because I don't work well with others, but also because I'm a contrarian jerk.

I'll make sure you get essox or Aman.

So is that an "in"?