Hey, I have a few questions that I thought might get answered in this thread (I didn't want to start a new one).

I do not currently have iTunes on my computer. Before I bother with the whole iTunes installation, I want to know whether what I seek is available.

I am interested in downloading this season's episodes of "The Office" so we can catch up (we just finished watching the first two seasons on DVD). Does the iTunes store have this year's episodes available? What do they cost?

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rosemary2.jpg

Rosemary's Baby. Continuing catching up on all the classic scary movies that I thought I'd already seen. This was just terrific. Flawless work from Polanski and all the actors. When Ruth Gordon says "As long as she ate the mouse she can neither see nor hear, she's like dead, now sing" it's one the most disturbing moments I've seen in a movie.

:omg I really need to get this...

just_for_kicks_dvd_cover_me.jpg

Finally watched this over the weekend. Sneaker freaks will dig the perspective into their favorite kicks and everybody else might find the overarcing theme on black/hip-hop culture and the affect it's had on everything from design to traditional business models to popular culture. Very well done.

Last night I watched some of the VH1 hip hop honors thing (up through Rakim, who was the main reason I watched), and then a GREAT live Faces show from the BBC on VH1 classic. I have two major questions/comments...

1. At what point did Mike D morph into an anorexic version of C. Thomas Howell's Soul Man character?

2. Rod Stewart just might be the biggest waste of talent on the planet (since the mid 70's).

Did you happen to tape the Faces thing? It is making the rounds on various BT sites - but it has various speed and audio problems. I have actually snagged it twice - as someone claimed to have a corrected version - but it was not.

I didn't. I just kinda stumbled across it as the guy from Squeeze was doing his intro bit...plus we're so untechnically savy that I don't even think I can record to VHS (and we don't have a DVR/Tivo deal). I think they're running those BBC things all week - maybe it'll play again.

P.S. It is very, very good. Super raw and sloppy, in a good way. The drummer really impressed me, too.

I actually listened to his new covers album the other day - it sounds like an album made by one of those american idol people. The band played the tracks - and then he sang the words - really bad.

There's a tv ad running for that POS, showing Rod the Fraud singing all those tunes. Puketastic.

Joan Crawford has a problem solver, and his name is revolver.

Maybe not the best MTV ever did (Yo! MTV Raps, 120 Minutes, The State, Totally Pauly), but Clone High was great. I think they nabbed it from Canada where it sill runs or something.

I don't think it's still running in Canada, but it started there.

The guy who created Scrubs also created this show, which is probably why it's so awesome.

Shadowy Figure: Listen, we've all done things we're not proud of after a good cross country meet, but that riot was unacceptable.

Scudworth: Unacceptable? Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

:lol