B000E1EHQI.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Collection of 10 sound short films... not quite at the level of Keaton's silent stuff, but still worthwhile.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be watching

0790734079.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I know this is hardly 'going out on a limb',but that's the best damn movie I've ever watched..

Probably be nuttin' but hoops for me this weekend :yes

Scott

Just finished watching Grizzly Man. Great stuff.

I watched 5 movies on Saturday....

1. National Treasure

2. Patton

-> Insert Pistons Playoff Game

3. Hitch

4. Swingers

5. Top Gun

What a day.... thankyou netflix

I watched 5 movies on Saturday....

1. National Treasure

What a day.... thankyou netflix

I like the story of that movie - but not the action adventure crap. There is a sequel coming out.

I like the story of that movie - but not the action adventure crap. There is a sequel coming out.

Will it involve Mr. Cage in a crazy challenge stealing all types of foreign and domestic vehicles?.... Wait... er...

I know nothing :ninja

the-baxter.jpg

Is it good?

Now that the english summer has definately arrived, I'm going to watch Wet Hot American Summer!

wet_hot_american_summer.jpg

"Excuse me, ladies. You may remember me as the guy who came to dinner a few weeks ago with underwear on my head. My name is Keith Stat from Millburn, New Jersey. State bird, the mosquito. And as you may have heard I am recently a crowned class B dungeon-master. So if any of you would like to play D&D today, please speak now or forever hold your peace"

:lol

Is it good?

I liked it. Some pretty quirky stuff in the background that I found humorous.

Brilliant movie! :worship

The first time I saw it was under duress, as I said to one of my friends (who loves Janeane Garofalo) that everything Janeane Garofalo is in is as a general rule - shit. However, he proved me wrong, not only with this, but also with The Independent.

"When I was at camp, my favorite activity was always arts and crafts. Or, as we used to call it: arts and *farts* and crafts. We used to make drawings... cave drawings! Which is my way of saying we were cave men. I went to camp so long ago, that I can remember saying "sticks and stones may break my bones" and meaning it! I went to camp so long ago that fucking Jesus Christ was my counselor! And my best friend hadn't fully evolved yet! His name was Ug and he walked on all fours! There were two epidemics when I went to camp: head lice, and the plague - the Bubonic plague!"

I liked it. Some pretty quirky stuff in the background that I found humorous.

I might try and see it then, cheers.