• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have been binge-ing on the MST3K as of late.

but eric, i have a netflix copy of the son and ran on deck!

I suspect that you will love The Son--if you do, then follow it up with L'Enfant!

I seem to be in the minority about Little Miss Sunshine. I liked it, and thought several sequences were laugh-out-loud funny, but overall it still felt like it was working overtime to affect smart comedy--its characters felt like characters, not people, and its sitcom routines felt recycled from every other warm-hearted, idiosyncratic

Is the little boombox dude one of the heroes in it?

no, but there is a cat who's the spitting image of...

346_wide.jpg

...who can bend the space/time continuim. there was a scene where he teleported himself into the girls bathroom at a kareoke bar to prove to his buddy he really had powers. I expected Booger to walk through the bar and yell 'we've got bush!'

p.s. notice the Dez Dickerson Headband

Currently on a TV DVD kick.

Currently:

B0009Y8UGI.02._PE63_OU02_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

That 70s Show Season 2.

I think this is really underrated. I guess the format is pretty old hat now in a world of Arrested Development and Curb Your Enthusiasm, but I like its sharpness and its affectionate mocking of the past (and subtle suggestions that things haven't neccessarily changed for the better).

I'm a sucker for sitcoms though. Next up I'm either going to get Scrubs Season 4 or My Name is Earl S1.

Currently on a TV DVD kick.

Currently:

B0009Y8UGI.02._PE63_OU02_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

That 70s Show Season 2.

I think this is really underrated. I guess the format is pretty old hat now in a world of Arrested Development and Curb Your Enthusiasm, but I like its sharpness and its affectionate mocking of the past (and subtle suggestions that things haven't neccessarily changed for the better).

I'm a sucker for sitcoms though. Next up I'm either going to get Scrubs Season 4 or My Name is Earl S1.

i'm up to series 4 in that one... great show.

plus i have a soft spot for mila kunis :cheekkiss

74027378_bd0b9a45a8.jpg

Banlieue 13 / Pierre Morel / France / 2004

Set in a bombed-out Parisian barrio of the near future, this swift, hyperactive actioner sparks to life in the weird juxtaposition of greasy urban rubble and some of the most graceful stunt choreography of recent memory. The plot

well, besides baseball and football, I basically am watching Nazi documentaries, Victory At Sea, Anderson Cooper and Cesar Milan

Somebody kill me.

My frau is making me watch Dancing with the Stars...and I am enjoying it.

I am officially old.

I haven't seen it yet, but that's how the trailer made me feel.

Give me Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder ANY day of the week.