30. Run Thru

*With Andrew Bird

**KC Guetig on Percussion, Mike on guitar

#Flying Burrito Bros.

@Velvet Underground

$The Who, first time played

%Rolling Stones, first time played

^Misfits cover, first time played

Was actually 31 songs (two number 11's on the MMJ official setlist that Solace posted) and the outro jam to Lovin Cup was Easy Morning Rebel. Concert was a little over 3 hours and absolutely no filler. Only one short encore break, limited talking and band intro's, and none of the self indulgent jamming that is usually the staple of a 3 hr show. For example, the 35 minute song that has each band member taking turns on their instrument for 5 minutes while the other guys rest. None of that here, just straight out rock for 3+ hours.

One great moment out of many that stands out, Andrew Bird playing on Gideon and audibly plucking the riff on his violin at the climax. Goosebumps. :worship

Edited by marino13
25. Heartbreakin' Man

26. Evelyn Is Not Real**

27. It's About Twilight Now

28. It Makes No Difference !

29. Phone Went West**

30. Run Thru

! The Band, also covered with Eddie Vedder on lead during recent tour

*With Andrew Bird

**KC Guetig on Percussion, Mike on guitar

#Flying Burrito Bros.

@Velvet Underground

$The Who, first time played

%Rolling Stones, first time played

^Misfits cover, first time played

Quick add to the amazing setlist. Saw this via the Bonnaroo website also...non-stop incredibleness.

Here's a couple clips of MMJ's Bonnaroo performance:

(opener)

What a Wonderful Man (i blame the poor audio/video sync on the epic rockoutingness)

I know Bonnaroo and Superfly release a DVD of festival highlights every year but this set deserves it's own separate release, on audio if not DVD. Spectacular.

Edited by dontknownuthin

can someone pm me some information on how to get this show. i was at the show (and met jim james the next day at the amadou and mariam show) and it was probably the greatest show i have ever seen. by far some of the loudest, most intense 3+ hours of my life.

I'm sure us FLAC challenged people will get this as a MP3 eventually, I will wait on that. Also, Bonnaroo would be idiots to not make this show and Radiohead's available through www.livebonnaroo.com, it would be worth the $10.

i think it is up to the artist. wilco's was not available when they played bonnaroo.

It does not appear that radiohead would let them do the webcast so who knows.

mmj is a safer bet.

Radiohead's won't be up there... they even told people in the tapers section to stop taping (didn't stop a few people, as there are recordings from it), i think they're worried about new songs being posted online (tough shit//too late)

MMJ's should be, the last 2 of their Bonnaroo shows have been

I'm still trying to figure out what's so "challenging" about FLAC files :blink

probably not hard but my situation is i have all my music on my computer at work but don't feel comfortable downloading all the "flac software" so i try to get everything in mp3. my tech department at work is cool with having music on your computer but not downloading software programs.

probably not hard but my situation is i have all my music on my computer at work but don't feel comfortable downloading all the "flac software" so i try to get everything in mp3. my tech department at work is cool with having music on your computer but not downloading software programs.

The sound is so much better though.