Name one thing you now know...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Developers and Municipalities currently can not exercise the power of Eminent Domain on antequated lots in Rio Rancho.

but they'll sure try and pay lobbyists to get the general assembly or council or whoever to change that retroactively

Guest Laminated Kat
but they'll sure try and pay lobbyists to get the general assembly or council or whoever to change that retroactively

That would be me. I don't see anything wrong with taking antequated lots, that do not contain structures and are poorly platted for the sake of bettering a community. Much different than the reccent Kelo decision, which involved existing blighted structures.

Horseshoe pit? :w00t

Horseshoe pit would be great, as would a long-jump pit. However, I'm finally completing a flagstone patio in the back yard that I started in the spring. I was just waiting for it to get really, really hot, I guess.

ed. How would I make my own sand? Does it involve mayonaisse?

Edited by Lammycat

Whatever they're paying you, it's not enough.

That Alice Cooper's band opened for Syd Barrett and the Pink Floyd in LA in 1967, one of the nights Syd got a shock from the PA through a mic and stood still for 90 minutes without playing or speaking.

Also, I was surprised to hear that hardly anyone showed up for those shows.

AC spoke about this on his syndicated radio show tonight.

Although I am sick to death of most "classic" rock, I love the stories and the deeper tracks he spins every night.

There's a bigot on the Kansas City Star's editorial board.

There's a bigot on the Kansas City Star's editorial board.

When you write your letter, make sure you put your name and phone number on it so it can be verified, or else they won't print it.

How does catnip work? Why is it only for cats?

Catnip triggers strange behavioral changes in cats when they come in contact with it. The aroma of catnip drives cats crazy sending them into a state of friskiness and excitement.

Cats react to catnip in many peculiar ways: some cats eat or lick it, others roll in it, some play with it and others will simply just sniff it. All of these reactions release an oil called nepetalactone that stimulates chemical responses in cats causing them to become energized and wild.

Not all cats react to catnip. Young kittens and old cats tend to have no reaction to catnip. However, large cats like tigers and leopards could be sensitive to catnip. Catnip is completely safe and non-addictive to cats.

Although catnip does not have the same response on humans, it is useful to them in other ways. For at least 2000 years, this mint herb has been used in medicines. In addition, it is also found in brewed tea to help humans with digestion and sleep

A-man> catnip

That Alice Cooper's band opened for Syd Barrett and the Pink Floyd in LA in 1967, one of the nights Syd got a shock from the PA through a mic and stood still for 90 minutes without playing or speaking.

Also, I was surprised to hear that hardly anyone showed up for those shows.

AC spoke about this on his syndicated radio show tonight.

Although I am sick to death of most "classic" rock, I love the stories and the deeper tracks he spins every night.

I don't think that story is quite right.

i have not found yet that Aman helps with digestion but i'm willing to try him out.

I didn't mean that the Aman is better for digestion, but he does seem to have a whole lot of cats following him around. . .. Coincidence???? or something more sinister???

Aman IS catnip??