Name one thing you now know...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sacrificing better than 20 extra-extra-hot wings to the gods of my stomach and chasing them with some tasty domestic beer(s) will result in a burning O-ring of fire, in my ass.

I didn't know that until this morning.

I call bullshit.

Seriously, even though I am in my 30's, I am still usually able to ingest vulgar quantities of spicy food's with no I'll effects. Those hot-wings caught me completely unawares this morning at about 9:27 am.

Therein lies your problem.

Don't even make me recount the story of how some friends and I once tried to out drink a automatic-motorized can crusher ala John Henry Vs. The Steamshovel.

Seriously, even though I am in my 30's, I am still usually able to ingest vulgar quantities of spicy food's with no I'll effects. Those hot-wings caught me completely unawares this morning at about 9:27 am.

I'm no stranger the burning ring of fire, that's for sure. Indian food, as much as I love it, tends to exact its revenge in the most unpleasant of ways. Thai food doesn't usually torture me, but when it does it's bad.

I don't care for wings, though. Dressing them up in hot sauce can't disguise their nastiness.

Don't even make me recount the story of how some friends and I once tried to out drink a automatic-motorized can crusher ala John Henry Vs. The Steamshovel.

I have no idea what that means.

Also, I'm beginning to think fate was on my side that my tickets were nowhere near yours. As I recall, you ate that same deadly combination of food and drink at Grandma's.

It takes the equivalent of 20 shots of vodka consumed by an average sized person in a short time span to cause death.