More pet peeves...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine if the high chair had wheels. And a Hemi.

I'd prefer an Audi V10 S6 quattro minus the 155 mph top speed limiter. That is, if I was a 16-year-old who didn't know how to walk yet.

Guest baseball bobblehead

people who flick their cigarette butts on the ground, or out of their car window.

people who smoke, with all the windows rolled up, with their children in the car.

people who don't put their kids in car seats or even use a seat belt.

I still think using a seat belt for yourself should be a matter of personal choice, like wearing a motorcycle helmet. I worry that the "nanny state" interferes overly with the process of natural selection.

Guest baseball bobblehead
I still think using a seat belt for yourself should be a matter of personal choice, like wearing a motorcycle helmet. I worry that the "nanny state" interferes overly with the process of natural selection.

i agree, but not buckling your kids is not a personal choice.

people who flick their cigarette butts on the ground, or out of their car window.

when i was in sydney in january, bin's on the street were few and far between (terror concerns)... i dont usually toss them on the ground, but having a choice of eating it or putting it in my pocket, i had to flick a few

i agree, but not buckling your kids is not a personal choice.

We used right in the back of my dad's pickup truck all over town when we were kids, sitting on the wheel hubs or standing up looking over the cab.. I also remember laying down in the back of the station wagon on long road trips. I've got 4 brothers, so seat belts were limited. Come to think of it, I don't think we ever even used them.

We've come a long way.