More pet peeves...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who don't use turn signals while driving drive me fucking mad!!

:realmad

And I'm usually a very mellow guy.

Also, people who forget to turn their turn signal off. And what is with those flags that people attach to their car windows? Those drive me nuts. Man, I could start a whole list of driving pet peeves...

People who never come to a complete stop when driving, even when there's a stop sign involved.

One of the Big Important Rules I was taught in drivers' ed was that any time you enter the public roadway from a private drive, there's an imaginary stop sign. Apparently the American public doesn't have much of an imagination, because it's exceedingly rare that I see someone come to a stop before exiting a commercial parking lot or driveway.

People who never come to a complete stop when driving, even when there's a stop sign involved.

One of the Big Important Rules I was taught in drivers' ed was that any time you enter the public roadway from a private drive, there's an imaginary stop sign. Apparently the American public doesn't have much of an imagination, because it's exceedingly rare that I see someone come to a stop before exiting a commercial parking lot or driveway.

oh...well i heard that all stop signs with a white border were optional, so...

Guest baseball bobblehead

folks who have neither voice mail, cell phone nor email and than act all annoyed when you don't get back to them right away.

Getting shanked with a shiv in the prison yard. I hate that.

If you get shanked, isn't the weapon, by definition, a shank?

If the weapon is a shiv, you got shivved.

If you get shanked, isn't the weapon, by definition, a shank?

If the weapon is a shiv, you got shivved.

That's probably why I got shanked.

I never really fit in with the other fellas in the joint and their macho slang.

ed. I was just informed they are interchangeable. If I ever see you in the yard, watch your back.

Edited by Lammycat
Albanians. I just don't like the cut of their collective jib.

you got that right. I live on the other side of the Hudson from Albany, and those people collectively

just don't have a clue.

People who don't use turn signals while driving drive me fucking mad!!

:realmad

And I'm usually a very mellow guy.

driving in fucking Jersey City. people don't use turn signals, they double park, pedestrians will just walk out into traffic. it's a nightmare!

he's under 30 -- prematurely gray.

Yeah, so the official word is, but his facial features make him look 50ish too. I wouldn't be all that suprised if there's a huge controversy in a year or two when it's revealed he really is old and not prematurely gray. And he'll be on the cover of People bathroom-reading-publication weeping about how he's been dying to "tell the world" and how much it "ate him up inside" and so on.

"LCD"

He has "LCD" syndrome? Is that like "OCD"? ;)