• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard tell of such incidents.

dude, this was a good 25 years ago and Im STILL laughing about it. :lol

Have I heard this story?

I tend to grin maniacally during...well, never mind. :D

Saturday:

Comicon convention in San Diego to see Joss Whedon (writer/director of Firefly/Serenity and Buffy/Angel) and perhaps Samuel L. Jackson of SNAKES ON A PLANE fame

Not normally my kind of thing, but I thought I heard that John Kricfalusi is going to be there this year. :w00t

Saturday:

Comicon convention in San Diego to see Joss Whedon (writer/director of Firefly/Serenity and Buffy/Angel) and perhaps Samuel L. Jackson of SNAKES ON A PLANE fame

:thumbup

ComicCon is totally kicking Wizard World Chicago's ass this year. unless there're some last minute additions, the only big guest we're getting is Kevin Smith. oh well, it'll still be fun, but it's not til Aug 3-6.

this weekend:

tonight: celebrating a friend's birthday

tomorrow: the Blacks @ the Empty Bottle

sunday: might check out a lucha show at the Congress

ComicCon is totally kicking Wizard World Chicago's ass this year. unless there're some last minute additions, the only big guest we're getting is Kevin Smith. oh well, it'll still be fun, but it's not til Aug 3-6.

Are you going to that? Still tickets avail? I've never been and have always wanted to check it out.

yeah, I'll be there. and yeah tix are still available.

interesting. well, you know how dependable I am as far as getting out of the house for things...but I may check into this. pm when you're going. maybe we can go as destro and cobra commander. that would be rockingly gay.

Saturday:

Are you going to that? Still tickets avail? I've never been and have always wanted to check it out.

yeah, I'll be there. and yeah tix are still available.

http://wizarduniverse.stores.yahoo.net/wizworchic20.html

3 (actually 4) day tickets are $50 or single day tickets are $25

Nerds%20Theatre.jpg

Guest Speed Racer

Don't hate! I love Firefly/Serenity ('too much snow! the roof is in danger of collapse!'

In any event, I'll be hunting down pancakes tomorrow, and doing some wholesome ass-sitting on Sunday.

I am very proud of being a nerd. Its fun, and I wear it on my sleeve. For example, im at work right now wearing:

B000AYN0QC.01-A35DLASQ1BPNC4._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

P.S. Speedracer, I :wub anyone who loves firefly!