I am very proud of being a nerd. Its fun, and I wear it on my sleeve. For example, im at work right now wearing:

B000AYN0QC.01-A35DLASQ1BPNC4._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

P.S. Speedracer, I :wub anyone who loves firefly!

kick ass shirt. be careful, ElFalafel might steal it from you.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hired you people to try to get a little track laid, not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots.

Today is my Monday, but I guess I can't complain since I was just off for four days. I went to many A's games, saw Ryan Adams, and got to hang out with one of my favorite people on the planet. Not too shabby at all.

Guest baseball bobblehead
ditto. WTF?

well, maybe she started a new gig and doesn't have time for this joint. Or maybe she's watching a lotta baseball. i hope she got the screen door thing worked out.

well, maybe she started a new gig and doesn't have time for this joint. Or maybe she's watching a lotta baseball. i hope she got the screen door thing worked out.

I think she was starting her new gig around nowish. We should see her soon. :)

your crazy ass calling me a nerd is like shooting spitwads at a tank.

It was a joke, silly. I am sorry my humor isn't to your liking. Hell me and my good friend proudly claim the fact that none of our jokes are funny but they are entertaining to us so we don't care what others think.

so i can participate in next year's graduation ceremony, but its at navy pier, which isn't a very convenient place! now i don't know if i want to go, plus its around 3 hours. hmmmmmm

well gee, I didn't even say what I was gonna do. um, it's probably going to rain more so, I'll probably stay in and read. I have at least 4 books to read right now.

I was thinking the very same thought as the title of this thread earlier and am glad others around here feel the same way! :dancing I was literally dancing in my office to the strains of I Must Be High earlier today because I finished writing the 8th of 9 chapters for a new book, so am quite celebratory. Scotch, wine, chinese food, and maybe even some Entemann's chocolate chip cookies later. Yummmmm. Even though a major storm is about to hit, I'm smiling. And now, listening to live Spiders over and over and over. :music

For a brief moment, I'm quite happy.

:cheers

just woke up and pulled the first thing out my "to listen to" pile... happened to be 9 nov 79 dylan show (one of the gospel ones)...

lounge around the day and head off to a friends bday tonight, get pissed and make an arse of myself at karaoke :lol i hope they have an open-mic instead

wake up with a headache tomorrow morning... suf the net a bit. have lunch, headace will disppear and then i'll hit the piss behind my computer, you know.. the normal sunday afternoon stuff :beer

I was thinking the very same thought as the title of this thread earlier and am glad others around here feel the same way! :dancing I was literally dancing in my office to the strains of I Must Be High earlier today because I finished writing the 8th of 9 chapters for a new book, so am quite celebratory. Scotch, wine, chinese food, and maybe even some Entemann's chocolate chip cookies later. Yummmmm. Even though a major storm is about to hit, I'm smiling. And now, listening to live Spiders over and over and over. :music

:yay

fantastic! (wait, which version? :ermm )

congrats AWATT! :cheers

picture5.jpg

well gee, I didn't even say what I was gonna do. um, it's probably going to rain more so, I'll probably stay in and read. I have at least 4 books to read right now.

I was thinking of you earlier when I bought a bottle of Maker's Mark.

random inflammatory tongue-in-cheeck thought:

It's occurred to me lately that removing the shared Jewish/Muslim/Christian holy sites from Jerusalem, perhaps transporting them to Antarctica, would go a long way towards settling at least one part of the Middle East problem. The Sneetches over there might actually become more god-like and pacific if they weren't always fighting over a crappy piece of real estate.

Maybe she went to get a mohawk, or maybe she went to get some gnarly thrash boots.

I was thinking of you earlier when I bought a bottle of Maker's Mark.

cool! enjoy some fabulous KY bourbon!

Guest baseball bobblehead
cool! enjoy some fabulous KY bourbon!

please change the title of this thread to reflect the change in day?

right now I'm hanging, drinking coffee. I love Saturday mornings because it's like the first day of vacation. for a moment.

sunday: might check out a lucha show at the Congress

Ah, but this is the incorrect choice. You should go to the Poetry Slam/Weird Sisters at the Green Mill. Get there early (6:30) and leave happy.