• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25th class reunion Fri + Sat. Woke up feeling old this AM :punch Wondering why the hell I have a fascination w/ tequila..oh well,TONITE'S THE NIGHT...Dogfish Head 90's are chillin' in da fridge :beer

I am refinishing a wood table that I found on the side of the road and framing some of the beautiful photographs that were posted in the random photo thread. Thanks everyone, and keep posting your photos. I have a lot of white space to cover. :)

The combination of chainsaw, two wheeler, 65 degrees and one very strong man, we put two of these 250 pounders in the ground today. :whew

IMG_1149.jpg

Can't wait till they bloom next spring. :wub

Don't hate! I love Firefly/Serenity ('too much snow! the roof is in danger of collapse!'
P.S. Speedracer, I :wub anyone who loves firefly!

I'm in, too! :wave Joss Whedon: :wub

speaking of favorite people: has anyone heard from our ms yvon lately?

She's been traveling and being off work, as far as I know. I think her new gig starts in August.

Slightly hungover but got four tires this morning, stopped by the bank, returned a flick, then went for a short bike ride with the boys before the youngest one almost fainted from heat exhaustion. We're talking about heading off to see Cars later this afternoon (too many bad reviews of Monster House). Then, this evening there will

be some of this :beer

a little of that :dancing

lots of :music

then we'll :eat

...No need to continue with the smilies to chart out the evening with this imaginative crowd, I'm sure (though I've got to say, I love communicating here with the smilies).

:P

yeah, you don't have to spell it out for us :boff

Whoa, whoa, whoa, was thinking more along the lines of

going to church to :pray

then getting in a fish fight :fish

taking a break for :coffee

and finally getting ready for :sleep

But the night is young, and your dirty mind is giving me some ideas.... ;)

:cheers

Ow! Caffeine deprivation headache!!!

Of my shapely ass? Only if you're getting telephoto shots from the air. ;)

I've heard if you sunbathe naked in your yard there's this thing called Google Ass :D

No, I'm dishing out ice cream. Same basic concept though, I guess.

Very cool. I think I'll head out tonight for some Bruster's double chocolate chunk, my favorite (and everyone's apparently, lately they've been out of it every visit! :realmad )

:thumbup

Ok, back to Google Ass.....

Edited by AWATT