• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. Thanks.

No plans for Saturday yet. I might just stay in and watch a kung fu movie.

Give the dogs a bath today and paint the driveway wall green.

Go to the Frog Rodeo up in the mountains tomorrow (Empire, CO).

Install a back yard table umbrella in a planter with concrete.

Cook up that rack of ribs in the freezer.

Visit my pal on house arrest (driving issues) and teach him the better version of backgammon: Acey-Deucey.

Watch the Sox sweep Seattle.

Chances of all of these things happening: 91%. It'd normally be closer to 73%, yet I've been airing my liver out since the 4th.

ed. sp.

And yes, the Frog Rodeo is a grand old time. I'm not sure why it's been dubbed a "rodeo," as the kids in fact do not ride or lasso the frogs, but race them.

Edited by Lammycat
Guest baseball bobblehead

a frog rodeo? it must be so hard to ride one of those things, never mind rope a calf on one! that's truly amazing!

sister-in-law & hubby are visiting (this is good, we're great friends)

bringing their kids, which will keep mine occupied

bringing their dog, which we keep mine occupied

bringing beerz, which will keep me occupied

maybe Jazz & Ribs fest downtown in the capital city

gettin ready for the trip to the Redneck Riviera in a week . . .

Getting dragged to see Aqualung at Art on the Rocks= dealing a bunch of wanna be trendy rich white people. My plan is to make them pay for the alcohol I plan on consuming. It usually works out nicely that way for me.

Getting dragged to see Aqualung at Art on the Rocks= dealing a bunch of wanna be trendy rich white people. My plan is to make them pay for the alcohol I plan on consuming. It usually works out nicely that way for me.

you're a bitter young man

Getting dragged to see Aqualung at Art on the Rocks

Is that like a Jethro Tull cover band or something? In which case, anyone dragging you to that might face a felony rap.

You took a Clash class?!?!? I want to go to your school! :dancing

lol, no at $1,400 a pop for classes, sadly there was no clash.

there was a lot of ac/dc, cream, mingus & keb mo, as well as mr. bungle & mr. kotche.

rosie--where are you going to see clerks II?

This weekend is shaping up to be almost exactly like 90% of my weekends.... baseball/swimming with my chiquitas, torch time, yardwork, housework, naptime, talk to Analogman. Holding out to see Clerks II next week.

Is that like a Jethro Tull cover band or something? In which case, anyone dragging you to that might face a felony rap.

B0007OP0X6.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Seriously naming your band after a flute playing rock band's song how can you possibly not suck. I honestly have never even heard this band before. Heard of them though I went and looked at amazon and it said people you bought their cd also bought James Blunt, The Fray and Coldplay albums. Wow that is a great group of artist to be compared to.

It really doesn't matter the plan is simple get inebriated at the expense of others and entertain myself and my friends by making fun of the same people who buy me drinks all night. White people are such suckers.

I may be very bitter but I enjoy the hell outta life and that is all that matters.

My ATM number got stolen by some ass in your Windy City, so I will sit home with my frozen bank account and pretend to drink beer that I have no way of buying...

~~~~ :beer Beer Vibes :cheers ~~~~

Guest baseball bobblehead

i heard some aqualung on accuradio yesterday and thought it was more like rogue wave than those other crappy bands. i liked it.

i had to throw away the turkey breast. it smelled like spoiled tuna cat food.

pick up laundry and drycleaning

pick up package at UPS

excitement!!!!11!!

I may be very bitter but I enjoy the hell outta life and that is all that matters.

Rock on with your bad self. Get so drunk that you throw up all over your friends' Hummer or whatever.

Rock on with your bad self. Get so drunk that you throw up all over your friends' Hummer or whatever.

:rotfl

can I go?

well, let's see

I guess we could tack on an extra 15 hours travel and head east, pick you up and you could sit between my kids in the back seat as we head south

maybe you could plug into their mp3s and gameboys if you're lucky

well, let's see

I guess we could tack on an extra 15 hours travel and head east, pick you up and you could sit between my kids in the back seat as we head south

maybe you could plug into their mp3s and gameboys if you're lucky

it's a deal!