HEY WILCOWORLD HQ

I got 20 for MSU...

Front row center in the Wharton Center . . . Sweeet! You are going to love those seats.

and yes, I know the show is in the Auditorium, not the Wharton

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Springfield tickets are now on sale. :huh

I just snagged two! :w00t

Looks like I'm in for both shows also :cheers party pants on!

Edited by oceanman
10pm show time in Morgantown. Don't they know we're older than dirt??? :stunned

That's pretty sweet,I love late shows :monkey But they better serve :beer the whole time.

I went to school at Ole Miss, and I've been in the Ford Center - I saw Nickel Creek there - and I do not remember there being a pit at all. How strange . . . the pics on the web site don't make it look like there's much of one, but the floor plan pdf shows a sizable one.

Oh well, I got row b in the orchestra, so it's all good. Had to settle for two, though, couldn't get the four that I wanted. Who else is going?

EDIT: Nevermind . . . I kind of forgot how small the place is. That pit the floor plan's showing isn't big at all compared to the size of the place.

Edited by IamJacksName
I doubt there will be such things there - which is fine by me.

Just kidding.....................but there is something about late shows that get me in a strange mood,it's like I'm getting away with something ,kind of like sneaking out as a child. :ninja

I could be wrong - I have never been to a show in that space. I have seen many writers there over the years. To go along with the university's tough alcohol policy, there is a bar in the basement of this building. I will be surprised though, if they let people have it where the show is taking place.

Most university shows I've been to quit serving after the opening act,not a bad idea...........sound quality is usally pretty decent a school sponcered shows!

does anyone know if the tickets for the WVU show are general admission or first come, first serve??

i'll be on my honeymoon when tickets go on sale, and probably won't have access to the internet.

i want good tickets!!!

I faired much better during the public sale this morning for the Ft.Worth gig. LC orch row D! That should be right in front of Nels. As well as 4 in the first row of the center Balcony.

I have a bunch of friends that will be turned on to Wilco in October! :-)