Post a picture of yourself

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has that saved to my computer.

:ermm

what, are you going to blackmail me someday or something?

edit: "black mail" or "blackmail?"

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:innocent

I think it's blackmail.

I :lol ed too. :thumbup

I have nothing new to add. All of the *decent* pics I have of myself have already been posted here :(

Hey Edie - we got a great one of you at fat cats but you decide if you want to put it up! My photos are not good at all so I would rather show you my JT sketch

My_favorite_poet_smaller_copy.jpg

Hey Edie - we got a great one of you at fat cats but you decide if you want to put it up! My photos are not good at all so I would rather show you my JT sketch

not a steady hand when they were taken?

Teh DO IT!! :monkey

Thirded.

BTW, word from the show tonight is that the fake encore is history. Thanks LouieB :cheekkiss

Also, according to my sources, it was fab :wub

I can't wait to "hear" more details. And WOOT on the fake encore....

i can't wait to see the rest!!

did the one of the three of us come out?

Oh yeah - you and Rick look cute, then there I am too - did you get em on regular e-mail? I will post some more here if people wanna see em.

i was left out of the email loop :ohwell

I'm sure not intentionally--I think they only sent it to those who gave them their emails addresses. :cheekkiss PM me your email addy--I'll forward it to you! (I wasn't on the original list either, but Baloo hooked me up....)

My other lovah...

RobsOface.jpg

Nice Fat Cat group shot, last night of Res...

Gang.jpg

Captions? Hmmmm, I'll try to move from left to right and use screen names whenever possible:

Edie, GregRVA, Kevin/Big Shoulders (back with black hat), Laurie, me (in front with white T, black cardigan), Rob/VWCommercial (in back, tall guy... my hubby), Rick (middle, Laurie's hubby), Chris Chross (blonde in back), Renic/Allison/eatmebeatmelady (w/ cute bandana), I can't tell who's in front of Chris--is that Mary?, Kim/Kimcatch with the hair band, and Leo in back with the cool hat.