Post a picture of yourself

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Captions? Hmmmm, I'll try to move from left to right and use screen names whenever possible:

Edie, GregRVA, Kevin/Big Shoulders (back with black hat), Laurie, me (in front with white T, black cardigan), Rob/VWCommercial (in back, tall guy... my hubby), Rick (middle, Laurie's hubby), Chris Chross (blonde in back), Renic/Allison/eatmebeatmelady (w/ cute bandana), I can't tell who's in front of Chris--is that Mary?, Kim/Kimcatch with the hair band, and Leo in back with the cool hat.

Gracias!

Captions? Hmmmm, I'll try to move from left to right and use screen names whenever possible:

Edie, GregRVA, Kevin/Big Shoulders (back with black hat), Laurie, me (in front with white T, black cardigan), Rob/VWCommercial (in back, tall guy... my hubby), Rick (middle, Laurie's hubby), Chris Chross (blonde in back), Renic/Allison/eatmebeatmelady (w/ cute bandana), I can't tell who's in front of Chris--is that Mary?, Kim/Kimcatch with the hair band, and Leo in back with the cool hat.

That was very cool. Thank you. I've met 3 of 'em. :thumbup

Fantastic2.jpg

OK here's another, maybe a few beers later?

Fantastic2.jpg

OK here's another, maybe a few beers later?

hey....thats my "Pat pick slide on Walken" face

:o

elysians.jpg

There sure are a lot of good looking folks in that picture. Myself not included of course, greg

You look JUST like a friend of mine. :omg

My first experience with bubble gum since I was 8:

Bubble%20hott.jpg

Metrodome!

• 3 weeks later...

Mr. Poppydawn and me, slightly buzzed at Roberts Western World in Nashville last week:

2309294634_5609fd80a9.jpg

2288953491_2f1d15e575_m.jpg

last night at a birthday party in queens, mr. fick and me.

Fickerson?

Also from Obner/CMJ?

Hey!

And, I don't remember if I put up a pic of me or not.

I'll assume that I did.

Mr. Poppydawn and me, slightly buzzed at Roberts Western World in Nashville last week:

hey, I've been there! did you drink Pabst Blue Ribbon in a can?

hey, I've been there! did you drink Pabst Blue Ribbon in a can?

Several gallons worth over the course of two nights. That's why we look so relaxed.

Elixir Sue and the Dude got to see me drink three cans in very rapid succession after last week's Wilco show. I vaguely recall making some comment that they should make bottled water that tastes like PBR because I'd drink it all the time.

Here's a photo of me from last summer that further displays my love of horrible beer (and German pork products):

1425560682_27042003dc.jpg

I am nothing but style and klass.

Robin, my youngest (9) saw this and mistook you for her godmother ;)

Here's me partying at the Clinton Library.

fungalformal2.jpg

I'm totally gonna go to that place someday. Perhaps you could show me around.

I can smell mountainbed.

:stunned

I'm totally gonna go to that place someday. Perhaps you could show me around.

Definitely...as long as Planet Beer is part of the tour. :cheers