Post a picture of yourself

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You look different. Get a haircut or something? :lol Seriously, just can't put my finger on it...

Yeah, my hair was close to a Fro when you saw me.. Now I've had to keep it relatively short because of job interviews and such..

Yeah, my hair was close to a Fro when you saw me.. Now I've had to keep it relatively short because of job interviews and such..

Right, I thought it was the hair. Still looks good tho, still rock star-ish! :thumbup

Thanks. :blush

Hey, I finally got a chance to listen to your new songs tonight. Very nice! The second song reminded me of Doves upon first listen. The first song had a catchy riff (i think that's what you music people call it?). Third song, more rockin' than the others and very catchy. Good stuff!

Hey, I finally got a chance to listen to your new songs tonight. Very nice! The second song reminded me of Doves upon first listen. The first song had a catchy riff (i think that's what you music people call it?). Third song, more rockin' than the others and very catchy. Good stuff!

Thanks! I'm glad you like. So far we've received lots of positive feedback, so that makes me happy. :)

Anyone else want to listen, http://myspace.com/socalledstar

There's my shameless self promotion for the day..... :lol

Also, I've never heard of Doves, so I'm intrigued that we've been compared to them.. I'll have to check em out now. :)

Thanks! I'm glad you like. So far we've received lots of positive feedback, so that makes me happy. :)

Anyone else want to listen, http://myspace.com/socalledstar

There's my shameless self promotion for the day..... :lol

Also, I've never heard of Doves, so I'm intrigued that we've been compared to them.. I'll have to check em out now. :)

You guys need to get some Columbia gigs. Believe me, you're better than 95% of the bands that play around here.

Doves are a British band, one of my faves!

You guys need to get some Columbia gigs. Believe me, you're better than 95% of the bands that play around here.

Doves are a British band, one of my faves!

Thanks! PM me if you know of any places that would let us play. I don't have many connections in that area (I'm used to only playing frat parties etc. with my other band.)