Post a picture of yourself

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 2 hours up the street. Just sayin.

Not for long, bub. I want you in Chicago ASAP!! So MB better get this trip on soon, and I will meet you at that Walgreens in West Memphis for some Old Style delight.

:cheekkiss

yep.jpg

-with my lady friend after the Red Sox world series win! I love riots.

I know those two adorable faces :D

lol

I'm coming to Chicago tomorrow...and after looking at Facebook I discovered one of the girls I work with is ALSO going to Chicago! But she's leaving an hour earlier than my friend and I...but going to IKEA...as are we! lol Kim I think you need to go to IKEA tomorrow.

Kim I think you need to go to IKEA tomorrow.

Back when I was a prisoner of suburban life, I lived 15 minutes from that Ikea. I've had more than my fill of random Ikea trips over the years, as it's one of the only places for minors to hang out (other than bowling alleys, movies, and the Starbucks by Woodfield) that is open after 9pm.

I've also heard (but don't remember from where) that square-footage-wise, it's the second largest Ikea in the world after the one in Stockholm.

after looking at Facebook I discovered one of the girls I work with is ALSO going to Chicago!

And this makes me think (again) that you are my roommate's secret VC alias, because she is the queen of facebook stalking and constantly gleans info from it.

Back when I was a prisoner of suburban life, I lived 15 minutes from that Ikea. I've had more than my fill of random Ikea trips over the years, as it's one of the only places for minors to hang out (other than bowling alleys, movies, and the Starbucks by Woodfield) that is open after 9pm.

I've also heard (but don't remember from where) that square-footage-wise, it's the second largest Ikea in the world after the one in Stockholm.

And this makes me think (again) that you are my roommate's secret VC alias, because she is the queen of facebook stalking and constantly gleans info from it.

Well we are going to try the Bolingbrook location today I think, although we normally frequent the one in Schaumburg as we LOVE all the stores in the area there as well as driving by the Hummer dealership to see if the Pink Hummer is still there.

hmm...well i can give you my phone number and you can phone me and verify I am NOT your roommate..cause unless your roomie has a 309 area code and she has amazingly bought another phone just to trick you, i am pretty sure i am not her. lol.

• 5 months later...

Well, I guessssss I can divulge my awesome gif creating trade secrets! :lol

The first one was done in Adobe Image Ready (I used a youtube tutorial to figure it out) but I think there are a billion different ways to do it.

The second one, I uploaded as a video to youtube, then converted at gickr.com. It was way easier than I thought. Now, I'll probably go apeshit and make a ton of them to annoy everyone with.

Well, I guessssss I can divulge my awesome gif creating trade secrets! :lol

The first one was done in Adobe Image Ready (I used a youtube tutorial to figure it out) but I think there are a billion different ways to do it.

The second one, I uploaded as a video to youtube, then converted at gickr.com. It was way easier than I thought. Now, I'll probably go apeshit and make a ton of them to annoy everyone with.

I love when people say go apeshit :monkey and you should...go apeshit.

Yeah, gifs are great, but getting an elephant on a trampoline was a hell of a lot more difficult than I thought it would be - the elephant went apeshit. You don't want an elephant going apeshit.

Yeah, gifs are great, but getting an elephant on a trampoline was a hell of a lot more difficult than I thought it would be - the elephant went apeshit. You don't want an elephant going apeshit.

:lol I saw your av on another message board and thought it was you. What is the story behind that pic?I've seen it many places, but it does seem to suit you just fine.

Guest Hollinger.

Rockin out while some chick sings Bonnie Raitt at karaoke...

l_4a06430f684c15e30161db0a2510f4cc.jpg

There's a chance I might be drunk...

l_c559e26d5b9a3c2b6444a49910ad2444.jpg

Making bad decisions when I get bored...

l_a9708f10aa86055ded57c0f638f48b0a.jpg