Post a picture of yourself

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know Via Chicago was so non-diverse looking.

We could all pass for an audience of the Mike Huckeby show.

speak for yourself. I've been bringing the latin spice since like 04.

roosevelt_franklin.jpg

Hey, my brother-in-law (East Indian) has been to two Wilco shows.

Well sunsabitch, Mike. I actually came into this thread to see what you really look like. I'm just gonna keep on assuming you look like FZ. :cheers

I dont know who NSFW is (I can't keep up), but I hope it's a she and I hope that she posts in this thread.

:lol Boy are you gonna be disappointed. I hear NSFW loves posing in boots,though.

This isn't a picture of me so much as it is a picture of my very heart and soul:

3792783526_6f2038a8c6.jpg

The little bit of my heart on the right is also wearing Vassar socks, but they had to be cropped out because the litte piece of my soul on the left didn't want it to be made public that he's only wearing boxer shorts in this pic.

Your children? They are beautiful. Either you went to Vassar or are a fan of Vassar.

My nieces and nephew. :wub I had just returned from a class reunion, and this was taken mostly to show off how well I did picking out VC (the other VC :lol) stuff that actually fit them.

The little bit of my heart on the right is also wearing Vassar socks, but they had to be cropped out because the litte piece of my soul on the left didn't want it to be made public that he's only wearing boxer shorts in this pic.

Yeah, he'd be thrilled with your compliance in that matter!

My nieces and nephew. :wub I had just returned from a class reunion, and this was taken mostly to show off how well I did picking out VC (the other VC :lol ) stuff that actually fit them.

Not a bad job at all. I keep meaning to go to the bookstore and get my mom something.