Hummingbird Tongues

haha. yeah, i'm not one to discourage people from experiencing things, but through my various experimentations i've found you can experience pretty much the same thing without having to stick yourself with a needle and all that comes with doing so. but yeah.

interesting direction the conversation went in this evening.

Yeah, well, I'm no fan of needles...

Normally I blame things around her on Ction, but I think I'll point my finger(s) at Bjorn :P So goes the late nights...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, well, I'm no fan of needles...

yeah,no good reason to get hung up on stuff..

Damn! where'd I put those cigarettes. :P

you want i should take them out for ya?

thanks for the offer, but the bike was bought for $50 a while ago and the back tire is flat and broken. It was impounded because I didn't pay the $3 registration fee so that if it got stolen and they got it back, they could contact me.

Needless to say, I wasn't worried about it being stolen, and now that it is impounded by them and I can only get it back for $20, they can keep it.

None of those cowgirls are reverse. :hmm

"yet"

and i'm echoing Mchris--don't use opiates. i dont' care how many of your friends say its no big deal. it is a big deal and it takes no time at all to get addicted. we just lost a neighborhood kid about a month ago to an OD. folks rarely die of a pot OD, so just stick to that ok?

Sometime in the middle of the night last night I woke up to find my bladder advising me to take a quick, still half-asleep trip to the bathroom. Decided to grab the blackberry and see what kind of middle-of-the-night discussion might be going on in here...

I won't be doing that again. Woke up this morning thinking I needed to try heroin.

:huh