22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meth, I mean 'math'?

I just finished my anthropology homework, took a family guy break, so yeah...I guess I have to start math now.

But I'll take meth if its anything like really strong caffeine.

You're going on vacation and slipping into a coma?

Morning Ction.

You wouldn't happen to have any good live recordings of Jim Croce would you?

You're going on vacation and slipping into a coma?

Pretty much, yeah.

My girlfriend and I will be up north in a cabin for a week, starting on Sunday. No phone, no internet -- y'all won't have to skip past my posts here for an entire week.

Morning Ction.

You wouldn't happen to have any good live recordings of Jim Croce would you?

Morning JUDE.

I wish. I have been meaning to look on Dime A Dozen for some Croce, but haven't done it yet. On VH1 classic a few months ago I saw a video of him and his guitarist playing a stripped down version of something (may have been "Car Wash Blues")...I'd love to see the whole show that was pulled from.

Morning JUDE.

I wish. I have been meaning to look on Dime A Dozen for some Croce, but haven't done it yet. On VH1 classic a few months ago I saw a video of him and his guitarist playing a stripped down version of something (may have been "Car Wash Blues")...I'd love to see the whole show that was pulled from.

maybe

Yay! My wife won us free tickets to see Glenn and Nels tomorrow night, playing in the same room where Glenn graduated from the percussion program here at UK! I need to find some funky shoes to wear! :cheers

Yay! My wife won us free tickets to see Glenn and Nels tomorrow night, playing in the same room where Glenn graduated from the percussion program here at UK! I need to find some funky shoes to wear! :cheers

clown_shoes_boulbous_red_green.jpg

For El F:This is pretty good...

http://eiuhalloffame.com/

I've been a fan of that site for the past 3-4 years or so. 'Billy Panther', the guy who runs it is in my myspace friends...he shot a heads up that Mr. Belding, the principal from Saved By the Bell is going to be at this years Homecoming. Jerry Van Dyke is going to be in the house as well! All they need is the ghost of Burl Ives and a bionic John Malkovich and it's on like Slobodan.

We tried to get Calli Cox as a guest of honor at our fraternity's Alumni Golf Weekend a couple of years ago, schedules didn't allow. I slept w/ a few Tri-Sigs, but none of them looked like that (it was the grunge era)...

callisigmasmall.jpg

I've been a fan of that site for the past 3-4 years or so. 'Billy Panther', the guy who runs it is in my myspace friends...he shot a heads up that Mr. Belding, the principal from Saved By the Bell is going to be at this years Homecoming. Jerry Van Dyke is going to be in the house as well! All they need is the ghost of Burl Ives and a bionic John Malkovich and it's on like Slobodan.

We tried to get Calli Cox as a guest of honor at our fraternity's Alumni Golf Weekend a couple of years ago, schedules didn't allow. I slept w/ a few Tri-Sigs, but none of them looked like that (it was the grunge era)...

callisigmasmall.jpg

do you have a boner right now?