• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC_0051.jpg

That is Eleanor Rigby.

IMGP0062.jpg

That is Brodie Bruce.

Beautiful dogs,BB! OK,see what you've done...I have NO digital camera (My kid at BSU has it) but I'll try to get one of the pics I have here scanned if nothing else...

Regardless,bring on the dogs ya'll

Beautiful dogs,BB! OK,see what you've done...I have NO digital camera (My kid at BSU has it) but I'll try to get one of the pics I have here scanned if nothing else...

Regardless,bring on the dogs ya'll

I've also got Loky at my dad's house, but he's relatively new, so I don't have any pictures.

P5010005.jpg

My sister's dog, Stripe. A mutt they picked up in a parking lot of a central Albuquerque K-Mart. A good dog, good with the kids and the goats.

IMAG0043.jpg

Caillou or as I spell and pronouce it Kiyou

dukesitting.jpg

Baca's Royal Wonder Boy FD or Duke

heiditakesanap.jpg

Heidi my Grandma's dog (not the best picture of her I will get a better one soon)

I have another dog named Shadow but she is camera shy. I can never take a decent picture.

Picture003.jpg

Kerry and Sampson. Kerry, like my other mixed chow, Maya, is also camera shy and typically looks down ashamedly when a camera is pointed in his direction.

Kerry mostly tolerates the cats, though he plays with them on occasion. The other day, Sampson got out and was mewing, unnoticed by humans, from under a concrete slab outside. Kerry got very worked up and was running around the house, concerned. A very "Timmy fell in the well" moment. He did something similar the last time Sampson got out.

Molly (australian shepherd mix)

Picture002.jpg

Jazz (miniature australian shpeherd)

Picture001.jpg

Rascal (half Australian shpherd, half Catahoula Leopard Dog)

Picture036.jpg

the three musketeers altogether....

Picture005.jpg

Molly has sort of become the mother of the other two. Jazz has a hard time playing with others and Rascal, well, he's sort of the "c" student of the group. Even though they're only a few minutes away at my parents house, I still miss them.

KaliMonkeySm.jpg

Kali. 11 years old. She's a sweetie. Had knee surgery a coupla years ago, been doing fine, then yesterday, after a mile walk, started limping around holding up that leg. :(

And Alisa B, I think my late cat Sadie and your Kiyou were seperated at birth:

Sadie.jpg

Woobie: who died of complete organ failure after a trip to the groomers:

tennisball.jpg

woobiekitchen.jpg

the cats held a vigil by his side until we took him to the emergency room where we had to say goodbye, and when we came home some hours later, they had left one of their toy mice in his bowl, which was still full of food. over the course of a few weeks, the kibble slowly disappeared, and on the day his bowl was empty, the mouse was gone as well and i washed out his bowl, and put it in a safe place.

he was a beautiful dog who had been badly abused before we came to us, an untouchable creature who once he decided you were an ok person, would stick to you like glue. It took five months to house train him, but once we found the secret (hot dogs) he had it in one day. I went into a deep depression when he died, which i'm sure attributed to the demise of the marriage, and I miss him every day. he and caliber would have been the best of friends.

This is goose, a yellow lab rescued from the shelter with an excellent sense of humor and adventure, who was an unfortunate pawn in the divorce, but now is living the life of leisure and luxury with two brand new knees, his own pond and a kitten named tacker. He was the special guest at our RI wedding party and it was the best gift ever to see him.

shake_it%20(2).jpg

goose1.JPG

goose.JPG

coda%20up%20close%20little.jpg

this is coda, she was being given away at the entrance of a wal mart in arnold, mo when my firend picked her up @ 9 weeks old. she's a little crazy in her old age but doggy prozac has calmed her down. she has learned to love the camera that is often stuck in her face.

DSC02817sm.JPG

That's Chico, a rescue dog, on the day the kids got him about two years ago. My sister picked him out specifically because the description said "good with kids", and it couldn't be more true. He's incredibly protective of them, to the point where he doesn't even like to see their dad rough-housing with the girls. He's now called Mr. Chico Lico, Mr. Lico Bico, or sometimes just Beeks.

I've met Chico! :w00t

This is a picture of my pug, Polly. Her hobbies include snoring, random barking, shedding, and unprovoked attacks on large dogs and urban wildlife.

9942244_32645789_0.jpg

She looks innocent, but her eyes are really saying, "If you bring a baby home, I'll cut you!" :realmad

66383179_7d08a0486d.jpg

(Pretty as a) Penny (Lane) Dunham

66383180_fb27529d0b.jpg

Hates rainy days, tabasco sauce and Nazis.

113830536_b825c60049.jpg

As she would consider herself still a baby, one of 100+ pictures of the kids where she has demanded to be included. She has since taken to sitting right by their side when they are playing in the living room or particpating in daily contests of who can slobber on who more.

I've met Chico! :w00t

This is a picture of my pug, Polly. Her hobbies include snoring, random barking, shedding, and unprovoked attacks on large dogs and urban wildlife.

9942244_32645789_0.jpg

She looks innocent, but her eyes are really saying, "If you bring a baby home, I'll cut you!" :realmad

And one of these days, I'll meet Polly! Judy, I hadn't even considered how she'll react to the baby. Good luck with that one...