Post a picture of your dog

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delia Dee and Sugaree just hanging out.

thegirlsmv2.png

Sugaree's colors look like my Chloe's. She had that raccoon mask, too, before she started going gray.

Not that she acts her age. Ever.

2417588588_d610204cae.jpg

Is he going to listen to on another Dead show?

Yes.

You should have seen the look on their faces when I played the Floyd's "Seamus". Delia walked right over to the speakers and cocked her head like "why is there a dog in that cabinet?" :lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm getting a new bassethound next week!!!! He's 10 weeks old and his name is Monty. Here are some pictures!

monty22.jpg monty4.jpg monty15.jpg

Awww. :wub Bassets are the best man!

So small at 10 weeks - but it wont take long before they're a 60 pound lap dog that will make your leg fall asleep! :lol

Best of luck! :thumbup

Congratulations, Dr. Canuck! That's one adorable hound. Love that big freckle on his nose! I'm with Mountain Bed - Bassets are beyond awesome. You're going to have so much fun with Monty.

I know!! I've always had bassets, when I was born my family even had one. Monty will be my third, it's not a replacement for Vic, who we lost in March, but I just can't imagine not having a basset. Plus my coon hound needs someone to play with. :P

Two more (I'll likely post more once I get him on Tuesday, these pictures are a few weeks old, from the breeder):

monty41.jpg monty43.jpg

Awww. :wub Bassets are the best man!

So small at 10 weeks - but it wont take long before they're a 60 pound lap dog that will make your leg fall asleep! :lol

Best of luck! :thumbup

Not dogging the cuteness factor but a big GOOD LUCK in house-training him. They are notoriously difficult to train. If I were to ever get a Basset, I want a full-grown slug, thank you.

cheers,

Kevin