Post a picture of your dog

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottHoward
This is Owen Meany. You see him as a pup a few years ago in the avatar. A couple of weeks ago we brought him to Florida with us. He flew in the cabin as our carry-on:

P8210034.jpg

P8180020.jpg

Great lookin' dog and ironically has a striking resemblance to:

birch.jpg

I love Frenchies!

Thanks, actually he's a Boston Terrier but he might have a bit of little boy in his bloodlines somewhere. Polly's adorable too. Something about the smooshed faces.

how do you feel about objectification?

After looking it up and analyzing its ramifications from all angles, I'd say it has its place.

Oops! :blush (I have a hard time telling those breeds apart without seeing the whole body.)

We get that a lot actually. This is Owen with Willie Mays an actual Frenchie--we minded Mays for our friends a while back. Easy mistake to make:

P5180010.jpg

Because I'm sure Owen would be mortified by that unflattering picture of him--if he actually knew what the internet was, I mean, he can barely even operate a computer and it has to be a Mac--so I'll post one of his glamour shots:

P6120031.jpg

Edited by Rufer

If I had a French bulldog, I'd name him Vercingetorix.

• 1 year later...

This is Gus! He is a "red bone coon hound" like in the book Where The Red Fern Grows. He just ate a spider, just a few minutes ago, cause he's goofy like that.

Picture121.jpg

He actually has brown eyes, not green.

And this is Vic... who passed a few months ago :( ... but was pretty much as great as a dog can be

vic2.jpg