Post a picture of your dog

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful dogs! What breed? Zoltar is so cool looking!

Thanks, all of the brown/red dogs are salukis (saluqi) - sighthounds originally from the middle east. Zoltar comes, his do parents anyway, from the far eastern reaches of salukidom, Kazakhstan, where they are called Tazis. Great dogs, they can run incredibly fast for very long distances. Chance is a sighthound crossed with a fox hound, that's where he got his cool colors, and Sammie is an American Brittany. We also have 2 Aussies. Can never have too many dogs....I didn't really say that....

n1492380131_30068024_4831.jpg

n1492380131_30068084_5295.jpg

As you can see she loves to hang out with that party hat on.

We've got a 9 year old Golden from Bluffton, South Carolina named Bailey Anne. Here's a video I just tossed onto youtube:

That little pounce she does at the end to pick up her toy is one of my favorite things in life. She makes a scrunchy face and snorts whenever she sees someone she hasn't been around for a while so it's always fun to come home from school after a couple of months....she's a great dog.

And that's just a great picture.

Thanks. That's Lucy, our Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix. Yeah, you would think a mutt like that would be a mean little ankle biter, but she's actually very sweet and great with the kids.

Phineas!!! AWWWW! Those are great pics Rocky!!!

And I don't know where our sofa set came from - we got them on craigslist - but that fabric is identical. So, probably form Jennifer!

Picture003.jpg

I don't know about the Chihuahua part, but I've had this Boston Terrier for 2 days now, and if he is representative of the breed, they're very gentle and sociable.

Well that must be where Lucy gets her friendly personality. I was a little skeptical when we bought her because every Chihuahua I've ever seen has been mean, but she's not that way at all. Nice dog you got there. My wife wants one now. :)

Sweet Delia Dee in a pensive mood:

59810708jv5.png

This is our daughter's baby Sugaree, she is all snuggly warm.

sugareeuy6.png

:wub :wub :wub Sugaree's adorable, but there's something about Delia Dee that always melts my basset-loving heart. I think it's the pink on her nose, and that pensive look. I just want to bury my face in her neck; I bet she smells a little like Fritos. :wub

I've posted lots of pictures of my dogs; they're probably on this thread already. Here's a shot of my dad and his Australian cattle dog, Chigger:

2482089884_7f1d59684d.jpg

awww Bailey Anne is SO CUTE!!!

Heh, thanks! I love her a lot, she's always down to play and run around...geeze I'm happy I'm going home for 2 weeks at the end of the month.

Yeah mom and sister, I'll be glad to see you too... :P