hmmm, noted. any trades out on that trinity? i refuse to actually get involved in a monthly of any sort.

unfortunately, they're not doing trades til the series is finished. so look for it next summer.

if you're looking for an awesome story that is collected in trade, get the Sinestro Corps War.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which 'crisis'? infinite...countdown...final? i can't keep them straight and i've only read infinite and all the special tie-ins so far. :lol

haha, sorry. this one:

legends-730936.GIF

Crisis on Infinite Earths has been an amazing read! if you haven't read it yet, you def. should. I've got 1 issue left to read then its off to Infinite Crisis. it may help explain some of what has happened in all of the other Crisis stories.

haha, sorry. this one:

legends-730936.GIF

Crisis on Infinite Earths has been an amazing read! if you haven't read it yet, you def. should. I've got 1 issue left to read then its off to Infinite Crisis. it may help explain some of what has happened in all of the other Crisis stories.

that Legends story is awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
already in the works, with Shia LeBouf as Yorick

No kidding? Hmmm, trying to picture it... Not sure who I would have cast but it probably would not have been him. Maybe Gene Hackman, he's always good. Just kidding. For some reason I'm drawing a blank on a good young actor that would work in this part.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone read Batman RIP? wondering if its worth picking up. the hardcover has been released and i was tempted to buy it but have a full plate now. just finished 52 and Black Adam: New Dawn (awesome) and am currently wrapped up in the New Krypton/ World of Krypton Superman series as well as the new JSA series. they're on hold until UPS delivers them on Monday, so this weekend i'm all about the JLA/ JSA Lightning Saga which is crazy good!

• 3 months later...

1248472613.jpg

Marvel now owns Marvelman!

Official PRess Release

The biggest news of Comic Con International in San Diego was revealed moments ago and jaws are still on the floor—the world-renowned super hero Marvelman is now part of the Marvel Comics family! Marvel Comics has purchased the rights to Marvelman from creator Mick Anglo and his representatives, finding a home for one of the most sought after heroes in graphic fiction!

“It is an honor to work with Mick Anglo to bring his creation to a larger audience than ever before,” said Dan Buckley, CEO & Publisher, Print, Animation & Digital Media, Marvel Entertainment Inc. “Fans are in for something special as they discover just what makes Marvelman such an important character in comic book history.”

Originally created in 1954 by Mick Anglo and appearing in some of the most celebrated comic stories of all time, Marvelman is Micky Moran, a young reporter gifted with the power to save the world by simply uttering the word “kimota”!

“I did not think it would ever happen,” said Mick Anglo. “It's a wonderful thing to see my creation finally back.”

Marvelman is back and he’s found a new home at Marvel Comics

! What’s next for Mick Anglo’s legendary creation? Stay tuned to Marvel.Com (http://www.marvel.com/news/comicstories.8869) for all the news on Marvelman and this exciting new addition to the Marvel family!

And to join in the celebration, visit the Marvel Shop (http://shop.marvel.com) to purchase limited edition Marvelman t-shirts! Plus, this September, don’t miss the Marvelman by Quesada Poster exclusively at comic shops everywhere!

I hope they reprint everything, Omnibus style.

1248472613.jpg

Marvel now owns Marvelman!

I hope they reprint everything, Omnibus style.

i used to idolize Alex Ross while growing up and have only heard of Marvelman through various interviews he gave. think he was/ is a big fan. need to check out some of those old issues for sure.

that'd be kinda ironic if DC bought Marvelman. they already own Captain Marvel and had to change his name :lol

i used to idolize Alex Ross while growing up and have only heard of Marvelman through various interviews he gave. think he was/ is a big fan. need to check out some of those old issues for sure.

that'd be kinda ironic if DC bought Marvelman. they already own Captain Marvel and had to change his name :lol

they never changed Captain Marvel's name, they just can't publish any books with "Captain Marvel" in the title.

The Warrior/Eclispe stuff is the best Moore and by default, pretty well the best Comic ever done. By the end of the 2nd or 3rd chapter and the appearance of Kid Marvel/Miracleman you're hooked, and then it just takes off. John Tottleben did the art towards the end of the Moore run and again, it is also his best work.

Kimota!

10-1.jpg

• 1 month later...