Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend in Tallahassee was complaining about it being 60 degrees. I told him I'd gladly trade the 90 degree weather we're gonna have for the next week.`

lucky. i just get cold really easily, the a/c does me in all the time, so in the summer when i have it on (b/c i have a 10 yrs old golden) i'm in sweats, it sucks.

of the 8 things on my "personal" to-do list, i've done one. half-way.

however, i am eating fresh straw, blue, rasp, and blackberries! hooray craft service!

lucky. i just get cold really easily, the a/c does me in all the time, so in the summer when i have it on (b/c i have a 10 yrs old golden) i'm in sweats, it sucks.

The vent in my dorm blows right on me, so i shiver in my sleep.

My roommate in my dorm blows right on me, so i shiver in my sleep.

does anybody know if the beijing team is going to be able to join that conference call and, more importantly, how I get the SUG number assigned for the Sprint V3m transceiver?

1. no

2. magic corn

I love my wife.

On a separate note: If you could be a plant, and you knew that the music you were exposed to directly affected your health and well-being, what kind of plant would you be, and what kind of music would you want your caretaker to play?

There is a chance that this post is under the influence of unconventional motivating factors.

I love my wife.

On a separate note: If you could be a plant, and you knew that the music you were exposed to directly affected your health and well-being, what kind of plant would you be, and what kind of music would you want your caretaker to play?

There is a chance that this post is under the influence of unconventional motivating factors.

Unconventional motivating factors, eh...where can I get some of those?

If I could be a plant I'd definitely be moss, it's really sweet looking and spreads by spores. In fact if I knew how to, I would grow a moss plant for my dorm, but I think it's a little difficult. Also, I would want my caretaker to play loads of Steve Reich and melodic avant-garde jazz...that would be excellent.

When I'm done with work I think I may indulge in some conventional substances...but for now, I haven't even had dinner :stunned :beer

i seriously doubt caliber would approve of you coming on to me like that. I'm a married woman, you know!

I'm not sure if the proper response for this one is to A) Request pics, B) Start a lengthly e-fight with Caliber, or C) Pretend ignorance as to your married status and ask for eggs, preferably scrambled, in addition to the aformentioned bacon.

Since there isn't an ask Caliber thread, maybe you could consult him for me?

Edit: the fact that a B and then a ) became the sunglasses smiley makes that look extra sketchy, while this wasn't intentional, I'll go with it. Also, check out all the misuses of commas in this sentence, delicious.

Edited by deepseacatfish

nickel creek just came up on the itunes which begs the question, where the hell is fakeliz these days?

kids need to know about fruit flies and hops, dammit!