Sunrise in my backyard this morning

I no longer have a mohawk. I now just have normal short hair.

If you're trying to impress Nadjadeffgs123080127120 that's probably not going to cut it, she has high standards man.

...and where is that Fakeliz, I'm always looking to pick up info on the fruit flies and the hops, especially the hops!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm relying in beck's guero to power me through this last 4o min of work!!

BLACK TAMBOURINE!! :dancing

I actually do dance like this ( :dancing ) while listening to Black Tambourine, which rocks, but this can be problematic at times, particularly those times that I'm driving...

Also...5 more minutes and I'm off work :w00t Finally time to eat.

i am eating ice cream at work!

Ms Y, I think you would like Sketches Of Frank Gehry, by Sydney Pollack, which is on PBS American Masters tonight. I may actually buy it. Don't know what time (or if) it's on there. Just a thought. Have a good night.

I've noticed that in Victoria oodles and oodles of young folk have tattoos and piercings. I have to admit, I really dig tattoos on arms, legs, lower back, etc., but I just don't get the piercings in lips, noses, eyebrows, belly-buttons and other body parts not visible to the naked eye. Are piercings cool in some way I'm not getting? They just look.....unappealing, IMO.

Willie Nelson's public statement regarding being caught with a bag of

Marijuana:

"It's a good thing I had a bag of Marijuana instead of a bag of spinach.

I'd be dead by now."

:lol

Willie Nelson's public statement regarding being caught with a bag of

Marijuana:

"It's a good thing I had a bag of Marijuana instead of a bag of spinach.

I'd be dead by now."

:rotfl How can you not love that guy?

On a separate note: If you could be a plant, and you knew that the music you were exposed to directly affected your health and well-being, what kind of plant would you be, and what kind of music would you want your caretaker to play?

I would be one of those plants that only blooms every 100 years, and I would listen to the Kinks.

If you're trying to impress Nadjadeffgs123080127120 that's probably not going to cut it, she has high standards man.

...and where is that Fakeliz, I'm always looking to pick up info on the fruit flies and the hops, especially the hops!

I'm not sure what that means.

I would be one of those plants that only blooms every 100 years, and I would listen to the Kinks.

I dunno about the plant thing...but I would love to buy your dad a drink :cheers We all should be so lucky..

your belief was well placed!!! not only did i edit those but i set up the next 4 tracks for tommorrow!

then i sychronize v/o w/music, notate then add sound effects.

tapping into your "can-do" spirit: i have just finished prepping the visual effects shots for the nitris session, and prepped the opening credits for the title session!

HIGH FIVE!

and now, i'm heading home.

renic, pm me and tell me what you're working on! i asked last night, but then went home before you may have responded.

GOOD NIGHT, ALL!!

deepsea, get some dinner for pete's sake!

your belief was well placed!!! not only did i edit those but i set up the next 4 tracks for tommorrow!

then i sychronize v/o w/music, notate then add sound effects.

Nice!

I'm all like being lazy and listening to music and pretending like I didn't just get all my mid-term work piled on me this week :stunned

Are your feet pierced?

no but my left eyebrow is, my tongue was & i have had various ear piercings.

and even though i have all/had all of those, some of the piercings i have seen perplexes me.

like, the nape of my neck, no freaking way do i want that.