Sunrise in my backyard this morning

you people are really off tonite. i suggest all getting a good night's sleep and starting fresh after breakfast.

First we're iffy, now we're off. With all this negativity I need some comforting. Najadef! ...er... Nadajada .... You, the chick with the really bad, fake, typed accent! Let's spoon!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to get my thyroid probeded at 9 IN THE MOTHERFUCKING MORNING!!!!! In the immortal words of Jay Lindars, "This is going to suck."

I think I'm supposed to be having dinner tomorrow somewhere.

no but my left eyebrow is, my tongue was & i have had various ear piercings.

and even though i have all/had all of those, some of the piercings i have seen perplexes me.

like, the nape of my neck, no freaking way do i want that.

This one chick in my music history class has her cheek way up by the ear pierced. At first I thought she had like these two little metal circles just like glued there or something...but nope, it's like a little bar right in front of her ear, pretty strange. I don't have any piercings or tatoos, but I think that most conventional piercings (ie. any ears, eyebrow, nose, tongue, etc.) all look pretty good--and often can look fabulous on the right person, other piercings...not so much. Tatoos, when either artfully done, or when not ginormous are also really cool. I have a cousin who is a tatoo artist in Reno, he has a bunch of pretty sweet tatoos.

Bjorn-At least at 9 in the motherfucking morning you'll be more out of it for the probing part...but that sucks either way. Nothing serious I hope?

Mr. Kinsley-You really need to pass that Nadjasdfd123102 chick around, just saying, spread the love or something.

I have to get my thyroid probeded at 9 IN THE MOTHERFUCKING MORNING!!!!! In the immortal words of Jay Lindars, "This is going to suck."

Don't let 'em cut your beard...you're Rasputin,fer Chrissakes!

Anyway,all the best :cheers

The continent of Atlantis was an island

which lay before the great flood

in the area we now call the Atlantic Ocean.

So great an area of land, that from her western shores

those beautiful sailors journeyed

to the South and the North Americas with ease,

in their ships with painted sails.