Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down if you're up for it. I'll be watching as many horror flicks as possible next month.

Plus the soundtrack is there too. I watched a few minutes of it - seems very clear. I don't think I have ever sent things to you - so I do not have your address.

I'm down if you're up for it. I'll be watching as many horror flicks as possible next month.

I'd highly reccomend Slumber Party Massacre 2, not 1 or 3 they're terrible. It's really in the genre of horror so badly produced it's comedy...but any movie involving killing people with a guitar with a drill on the end while dancing to 50's music is gold in my book.

Ms. Yvon,

How are you set for baked goods this evening?

:lol

last night i had declared to my co-worker that if i was out of work before 10pm i would have cold stone ice cream for dinner. this didn't work out, so i took care of the ice cream craving after lunch today. i am hopeful that said ice cream will allieviate any baked goods yearnings i may have had later.

however, i am about to make a trip to the push button cappuccino machine in the craft service truck! :coffeecup :love

i was playing neko case at work. my co-worker just described it as chick music. :huh

i just didn't know what to say. so i started playing some nick lowe.

Tell him it is chicks who don't take any shit music.

I've decided to have another glass of tea. Hopefully that one kid won't tell me to calm down again.

Seriously dude, chill out.

Maybe you should watch Anger Management starring Adam Sandler.