is this the new RTT?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. choose

• yes
    • no
    • where the hell is ction
    • other

I wasn't either. Papa couldn't write much until he had a good buzz on. The key is not getting so drunk that you can't type any more.

I'm not at that point.

I have two lines done. I am taking a well deserved food break.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, happy writing. I'm going to take three benadryl and hit the sack.

Well, I have long understood the genius of imdwalrus, so I would have agreed with that no matter what. But what I meant was that I had the exact same thought as soon as I saw the post (the same thought I'm assuming you had, that is) which is why I was so delighted to find someone else who has been around enough VC threads over that much time to notice it too.

Oh man, that is so cool. I think I will forward on the PM, because I'm pretty sure we match up on something that was posted years ago, but I don't know if you're also thinking of something more recent.

I sober up quick. I finished my paper, and I fear I'll either get an "A" or an "F". It's either completely genius or an utter, rambling mess, and if I were a better man, I'd go with the latter.

In other news, I got an 88 on my first Math exam. Which is the lowest grade I've gotten since I've been here.

please share ... after 20 years of nonprofit soliciting :ermm I could use some new ideas.

Well, I had this letter, right? And it was just about perfect, but when we put a letterhead on there, it totally wrecked the whole presentation, sent it to two pages, just a complete disaster. So I swooped in, adjusted some margins and made a couple very precise cuts to the text and, voi-friggin-la, disaster averted. Didn't have to change the font size at all, which would have caused all sorts of problems I don't even want to think about. It was a thing of beauty, really.

"Ethics Committee Ready to Probe Foley's Case"

Wow. Too much information.

"Early Mona Lisa copy to go on display in London"

I read that as "compy," and thought, "well, it was Leonardo Da Vinci, after all."

"Early Mona Lisa copy to go on display in London"

I read that as "compy," and thought, "well, it was Leonardo Da Vinci, after all."

:lol

I bet he did a sketch of some computer made out of wood and canvas, but then dropped the matter because he could foresee all the lost work-hours and lack of productivity. Whatta guy!

you hippies and your nature shit

viatroy (passing a Jersey SUV): I hate it when I see New Jersey plates up here.

We both look at the driver as we pass.

viatroy: Looking all environmental an' shit.

:lol