• yes
    • no
    • where the hell is ction
    • other

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a sinus infection. This I would not wish on my worst enemy.

I have taken the following remedial measures:

1. Hot bath with hot tea

2. Aromatherapy added (eucalyptus, rosemary, lavendar)

3. Neti pot

I'll let you know how it all works out.

I am home sick today :ohwell

i would like to be home sick today, but instead i will take off tomorrow. In other news: our Youth Education team (made up of inner city teenagers who teach good environmental practices to middle and elementary school aged kids in after school programs) are selling $5 "Shop for a Cause" tickets, if anyone is interested in shopping at Providence Place Mall on November 19th. All proceeds go to the "E-Team" program.

1. Hot bath with hot tea

3. Neti pot

Here's a cyber hug. Not sure how these vibes really work, but my brainstem is vibrating, so the force might be extree strong... :hug

Feel better, sweetie.

1. Hot bath with hot tea

3. Neti pot

If it's drainage you seek, I found this actually works (for me, anyway). Oddly, it comes from Men's Health magazine (which I generally think of as a competitor to Maxim).

5. Clear your stuffed nose!

Forget Sudafed. An easier' date=' quicker, and cheaper way to relieve sinus pressure is by alternately thrusting your tongue against the roof of your mouth, then pressing between your eyebrows with one finger. This causes the vomer bone, which runs through the nasal passages to the mouth, to rock back and forth, says Lisa DeStefano, D.O., an assistant professor at the Michigan State University college of osteopathic medicine. The motion loosens congestion; after 20 seconds, you'll feel your sinuses start to drain.[/quote']

Clicky (via BoingBoing.net)

I wouldn't invite over any congressman/senators. Just saying.

Well I did some searching. No little girls in, around or under my bed.

But I did find Bobcat Goldthwait on my couch. He was watching old school Tom and Jerry(episode where Jerry learns judo).

B0000C0FJH.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Here's a cyber hug. Not sure how these vibes really work, but my brainstem is vibrating, so the force might be extree strong... :hug

Feel better, sweetie.

Awww thanks miss chris. I'm getting this sickness thing out of the way now as to not interfere with our roadtrip :w00t

If it's drainage you seek, I found this actually works (for me, anyway). Oddly, it comes from Men's Health magazine (which I generally think of as a competitor to Maxim).

Huh. It is doing something, but then again it's been draining since the bath/neti/aromatherapy onslaught. The weird thing about this is that I sound perfectly fine and don't have a fever, but the pain is intense.

It happens periodically.

Where's Bethanydear when you need her? Oh. I have her phone number.

Creutzfeldt-Jakob?

Huh. It is doing something, but then again it's been draining since the bath/neti/aromatherapy onslaught. The weird thing about this is that I sound perfectly fine and don't have a fever, but the pain is intense.

Creutzfeldt-Jakob?

fiend-without-a-face.jpgfiend-without-a-face-dvd-image-04.jpgfiend-without-a-face-dvd-image-05.jpg

I was thinking more of:

6304017782.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

In this one the monster is really a spinal cord, that turns into a monster whenever you get scared and makes you tingle. The whole movie was a set up to shock people through the seats in the theater.

Creutzfeldt-Jakob?

From the Creutzfeldt-Jakob website: "Opiate drugs can help."

:w00t

Awww thanks miss chris. I'm getting this sickness thing out of the way now as to not interfere with our roadtrip :w00t

You'll be good as new by then. :cheekkiss