• yes
    • no
    • where the hell is ction
    • other

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fell for a pyramid scheme ad in the paper when I was in college. The interview is a fun memory of mine, if nothing else. Nearly empty office space, Rusted Root playing on a boombox. A receptionist doing nothing. The interviewer's desk was surrounded by big cardboard boxes. Pretty funny.

The product was motivational posters for offices.

I fell for a pyramid scheme ad in the paper when I was in college. The interview is a fun memory of mine, if nothing else. Nearly empty office space, Rusted Root playing on a boombox. A receptionist doing nothing. The interviewer's desk was surrounded by big cardboard boxes. Pretty funny.

The product was motivational posters for offices.

I went to an interview that was just like that one before I found my current gig. Seriously, it was fucking exactly the same, except it was different crappy music. Every time they called (and they called a BUNCH of times after I stopped responding), there was cheering (canned, I assume) in the background.

Guest carlos
:stunned

What are your feelings on almonds? Specifically orange spiced almonds.

Carlos Does Whatdisay, Part II: The Forbidden Texas Dildo Massacre?

umm. ????? ummm??? huh?

What are your feelings on almonds? Specifically orange spiced almonds.

I am a big fan of smoked almonds and slivered toasted almonds. Never had orange spiced almonds, but they sound pretty mindblowing, so I think they'll be right up your alley.

Guest carlos
I am a big fan of smoked almonds and slivered toasted almonds. Never had orange spiced almonds, but they sound pretty mindblowing, so I think they'll be right up your alley.

Lindsey bought them at the natural foods market. I'm a fan.

The wasabi and soy almonds make for fine munching, especially when beer is involved.

Can anyone PM me or provide a link to a Residential Real Estate Purchase Agreement (generic) for the state of Minnesota?

Thanks.

I'm quite fond of maple sugar covered almonds.

But that's just me.

i have not ever had maple sugar almonds but i suspect i would like them, and then they would make me sick.

in other news, MCHris, what do you think of Claire? Is she going to win MO? I found out yesterday that she was my mentor's college roommate.

Can anyone PM me or provide a link to a Residential Real Estate Purchase Agreement (generic) for the state of Minnesota?

Thanks.

unlike Texas it doesn't appear that the Minnesota Association of Realtors gives out their forms for free (link).

If you don't need the form ASAP, I would be happy to put a request out on a national real estate attorney listserv that I belong to. Let me know.

unlike Texas it doesn't appear that the Minnesota Association of Realtors gives out their forms for free (link).

If you don't need the form ASAP, I would be happy to put a request out on a national real estate attorney listserv that I belong to. Let me know.

I would greatly appreciate it.

What about Banjo?

Banjo is at the grocery store too--he makes the lists. And, He doesn't know a lot about languages. Yeti might be able to help but it is his beauty spa day so he's drinking out of the toilet. Roland is on strike because he has hives and is convinced it is the little cats' fault and the little cats, Ancho and PeeWee (whose name may be changed to Denny) are really fresh and can't be trusted to say anything truthful. Jane is just unpleasant so i don't recommend asking her anything unless you want to get an earful regarding the state of affairs since "those other cats moved in."