• yes
    • no
    • where the hell is ction
    • other

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I was just peeing everywhere...that won't do the job? i know i shouldn't be here, but we have two massive product launches next week and i can't afford to be out.

i don't know if i even actually have it, but the doctor said a lot of my symptoms seems to align and I did come off of having a pretty bad flu/cold not to long ago. she sent the chest x-ray to the hospital (which she said looke a tad cloudy in one little spot) and gave me some antibiotics. after tons of tests, it was nice to hear they ruled out strep, mono and meningitis.

Be careful with that. Your life is more important than your job. (Then again, if it's a Tuesday, I would pull myself out of an iron lung to come in to work.)

And in other news, the thyroid biopsy came out negative.

well, I was just peeing everywhere...that won't do the job? i know i shouldn't be here, but we have two massive product launches next week and i can't afford to be out.

i don't know if i even actually have it, but the doctor said a lot of my symptoms seems to align and I did come off of having a pretty bad flu/cold not to long ago. she sent the chest x-ray to the hospital (which she said looke a tad cloudy in one little spot) and gave me some antibiotics. after tons of tests, it was nice to hear they ruled out strep, mono and meningitis.

So do you need an engraved invitation to quit smoking once and for all?

I can't thank you enough for this link. The wife is a trivial pursuit nut, and this will be the perfect not-serious part of my presents to her for our anniversary Monday. Been racking my brain all week trying to think of a silly, fun gift to go with the one that's going to break my wallet.

:worship

So after waiting a week, I called my possible future preceptor yesterday to see if she'd come to a decision about an apprenticeship. She was like, "Oh... oh, sorry, no, I haven't called your school yet" (to get references). "I'll do it tomorrow."

I've got some major stuff hinging on this decision (when I go back to Portland, when I take my national board exams, etc.) - can't she at least acknowledge that and hurry the fuck up?

Plus, I'm tired of being a slacker. I want to get on with my education, dammit. That's why I came here in the first place. :realmad

I think I have been in a Starbucks twice - one of those times was to buy that Dylan cd.

:thumbup the '62 one :music

And in other news, the thyroid biopsy came out negative.

That is good news my friend! You were in our thoughts here.

Also,'Todays History Lesson': exactly 40 years ago today (10/6/66) the California State Legislature declared LSD illegal. :stunned

So much for evolution...

So do you need an engraved invitation to quit smoking once and for all?

I haven't smoked since this came on last Saturday, my hope is I can keep that going and I go to Starbucks every damn morning...regardless of what anybody says there is a difference between really good coffee and the not so much variety. I also say 'Venti'...but they don't give beatdowns to people who come in and say 'large'....they just give them a venti and smile.

bjorn, great news!