• yes
    • no
    • where the hell is ction
    • other

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go with the Southern Comfort, rather than vodka, for breakfast.

"Whiskey Before Breakfast"....are you pre-law,BB?

get a drill and drill out what's left of teh bolt. start witha small bit and go larger till it comes out.

A good idea, but the broken bolt (and the intact bolt) take up the entire hole. I suppose with some finesse I could do it, but then I wouldn't have the classy wire and duct tape look going on with the tags.

You got some kinda charmed life there, college boy.

My friend was talking to this guy who is creating a business that is supposed to help people with financial stuff or something, and he gave him my number. So thats what it is, as far as I know.

Of course, there's a decent possibility I'll end up delivering breifcases to unknown people in exchange for large amounts of cash, which I am ok with.

My friend was talking to this guy who is creating a business that is supposed to help people with financial stuff or something, and he gave him my number. So thats what it is, as far as I know.

Of course, there's a decent possibility I'll end up delivering breifcases to unknown people in exchange for large amounts of cash, which I am ok with.

It's Primerica and a scam. Probably.

boilerroom.jpg

I don't know what you are talking about.

Just remenber the rule of 30, once you have 30 people under you, at least one of them will be producing and making you money. MLM at it's best, the new capitalism.

I don't see any harm in going to the interview to see what it is. Just don't pay for anything and don't agree to sell anything or to have someone come in to your friends' and familes' homes and try to sell them something.

I suppose.

I really need a job, so I'm hoping this is something.