• yes
    • no
    • where the hell is ction
    • other

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed that your monkey doesn't smoke and bobbobolantern's does. Are you trying to make a statement?

I don't know what you are talking about, but I assure you I cannot, in fact, post something pointless.(!!1)

Guest carlos
I have noticed that your monkey doesn't smoke and bobbobolantern's does. Are you trying to make a statement?

I'm just some guy on the internet. But I definitely get the impression that that babaperson was making fun of me.

Guest carlos
You're a real guy too, aren't you?

Oh totally. In fact the real guy isn't half as retarded as the internet guy.

Not even remotely. Just saying you don't need to worry about whether or not he's making fun of you. "good morning, good morning, that guy can go to hell" and all that.

Oh so are you making fun of me or something.

hehehe

Oh totally. In fact the real guy isn't half as retarded as the internet guy.

Yeah I thought you told that one time that you were a real guy.

I never thought you were retarded. Even for an internet guy.

So I bought some magnets to affix my new license plates onto my new(used) car because the bolt is snapped off in one of the holes and the other bolt refuses to come out of it's hole even with a shallacking of WD-40 and the strength of Zeus on a wrench, and you know what? License plates apparently are not made out of metal.

I don't know what the hell's going on in the prisons, but they're chintzing on the tags, man.

So I bought some magnets to affix my new license plates onto my new(used) car because the bolt is snapped off in one of the holes and the other bolt refuses to come out of it's hole even with a shallacking of WD-40 and the strength of Zeus on a wrench, and you know what? License plates apparently are not made out of metal.

I don't know what the hell's going on in the prisons, but they're chintzing on the tags, man.

welder.jpg

"License Plate Material Change

As a trial, the Secretary of State's office

changed the material used for producing

Education License Plates from steel to

aluminum. This was the first plate to

undergo this change. Due to an

overwhelming response to the new material,

the Secretary of State