Webcast from the 930 Club

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait....though, if I can speak candidly here, I have to admit I'm a little tired of basically the same set list over and over, and am hoping for something really unusual on this night. (Slightly blasphemous, I know, but said with mucho love :cheekkiss )

This is tomorrow--today for some of you!

I'm excited. Can we all listen to it together again and guess which song is next? They will start with something special, for sure, especially after last night....maybe Let's Fight? Praying for Box Full of Letters. Actually, I think opening with Hell is Chrome would be splendid. Ok, anything works for me.

:thumbup

we'll be streaming audio only via Wilcoworld for those of you who prefer high quality and higher bit rate QuickTime over Windows Media...

:thumbup That's how I'll be listening, I just hope my computer can take it, it's been acting up lately. After missing the Morgantown show, I am really happy about this.

--Mike

we'll be streaming audio only via Wilcoworld for those of you who prefer high quality and higher bit rate QuickTime over Windows Media...

:wub

I'll be listening.... thanks.

is this gonna stay up on wilcorworld for a while or is it just tonight only?

It will be archived and up on the npr site for a week probably, that's what they did last time. It will also probably be up on Wilcoworld as well, as they were planning to webcast it pre-NPR anyway. And also to mynameisdan I guarantee you someone will record the webcast and there will likely be aud sources circulating as well.

See you all tonight hopefully,

--Mike