Chicago Tickets - $37.50??

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried right at 10 and got nothing for the 2nd night

I conceded and went to night two and got tickets in row S, but two of the people I was gonna go with don't have tickets now because of this

damnit the presale went out faster than radioheads

I've never been to the Auditorium, so maybe someone who has can help me.

I'm looking at the seating chart and the pictures on the Aud. website, but they don't seem to be matching up.

Are the Orchestra Pit seats (AAA, BBB, CCC) not visible in those pics? Do they go where the big, black stage extension thing is?

I've never been to the Auditorium, so maybe someone who has can help me.

I'm looking at the seating chart and the pictures on the Aud. website, but they don't seem to be matching up.

Are the Orchestra Pit seats (AAA, BBB, CCC) not visible in those pics? Do they go where the big, black stage extension thing is?

Try looking at the Auditorium seating chart at Ticketmaster, maybe it will be easier to read.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/57351/4623

I don't think thats true at all.

well I got tickets to both radiohead's auditorium shows in the presale, and one of them I got about 5 minutes after the other

this one I got shut down right away, I sure hope I can pull through with ticketmaster on saturday now

well I got tickets to both radiohead's auditorium shows in the presale, and one of them I got about 5 minutes after the other

this one I got shut down right away, I sure hope I can pull through with ticketmaster on saturday now

You're probably right, i guess I was basing my opinion based on the Los Angeles pre-sale/ticket master thing. I couldn't get in to either, with 3 friends trying as well, but I had hedged my bet and got into the San Diego presale and it all worked out.

Anyway, now that i know that there are AAA BBB CCC seats in front of me....I'm sad :'(

Nothing. I clicked at exactly 10. Nothing

Same here. I got nothing too. I'm going to have to try via ticketmaster. they have a presale for it on friday but don't know anything about ticketmaster presale. you need some kind of code. don't know how to get it.

You're probably right, i guess I was basing my opinion based on the Los Angeles pre-sale/ticket master thing. I couldn't get in to either, with 3 friends trying as well, but I had hedged my bet and got into the San Diego presale and it all worked out.

Anyway, now that i know that there are AAA BBB CCC seats in front of me....I'm sad :'(

I still can't figure out this seating thing exactly.

But, from comparing the two seating charts and the pictures, it looks like the AAA, BBB, and CCC seats aren't shown in the pictures. Instead, there's a big black riser/ stage extension thing and the seating starts at row DDD. This is going off the number of rows and where the handicapped sections are.

Does anyone know if there are AAA, BBB, or CCC seats for these shows?

Same here. I got nothing too. I'm going to have to try via ticketmaster. they have a presale for it on friday but don't know anything about ticketmaster presale. you need some kind of code. don't know how to get it.

Sometimes you don't even need a code, it is just a presale. We'll find out, but I wanna get a password if there is one.

I still can't figure out this seating thing exactly.

But, from comparing the two seating charts and the pictures, it looks like the AAA, BBB, and CCC seats aren't shown in the pictures. Instead, there's a big black riser/ stage extension thing and the seating starts at row DDD. This is going off the number of rows and where the handicapped sections are.

Does anyone know if there are AAA, BBB, or CCC seats for these shows?

here is the link to the seating chart from the auditorium website. aaa, bbb, ccc are the 1st 3 rows.

http://auditoriumtheatre.org/wb/media/File...rts/SEAT01B.pdf

here is the link to the seating chart from the auditorium website. aaa, bbb, ccc are the 1st 3 rows.

http://auditoriumtheatre.org/wb/media/File...rts/SEAT01B.pdf

Right, but look up the pictures on the page. The number of rows in the Orchestra section doesn't add up then. From the picture on the homepage, the seating starts at row B.

I'm wondering if there are even going to be Orch. pit seats for this show.

Right, but look up the pictures on the page. The number of rows in the Orchestra section doesn't add up then. From the picture on the homepage, the seating starts at row B.

I'm wondering if there are even going to be Orch. pit seats for this show.

people got pit tickets for both nights...i dont think they'd sell the tickets if the seats werent there!