Chicago Tickets - $37.50??

Anyone know the capacity of the Auditorium? I couldn't imagine more than 5,000. So about 1,000 tickets (500 each night) sold out in about 30 seconds?

From their site:

"The Auditorium Theatre's total capacity of 3,929 on four levels..."

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From their site:

"The Auditorium Theatre's total capacity of 3,929 on four levels..."

But 500 tickets is only 250 PAIRS of tickets...and people could buy up to 4 tickets at once...so technically only 125 people had to be quicker than you for a shows tickets to be completely sold out. You really need to get rid of that dial-up modem.

I got 4 in BBB for Friday.

I still can't figure out this seating thing exactly.

But, from comparing the two seating charts and the pictures, it looks like the AAA, BBB, and CCC seats aren't shown in the pictures. Instead, there's a big black riser/ stage extension thing and the seating starts at row DDD. This is going off the number of rows and where the handicapped sections are.

Does anyone know if there are AAA, BBB, or CCC seats for these shows?

Well I just got fucked! I had three tickets lined up for row Q ( I was hoping for better, but whatever). Went through the whole process, put in my credit card number, then I get an error when it comes time to process the amount, and the order disapears. Bye bye tickets!? I better not get charged, thats for freaking sure.

:realmad :realmad :realmad :realmad

This is so frustrating. Their customer service wasn't of any help either....

It's one thing if I just didnt get any, but I had them, it was all totalted up, the credit card number was in, then I clicked to process the order and they vanish. :punch

I got 4 in BBB for Friday.

If I had to guess, there won't be any AAA, BBB, CCC seats for these shows. Someone on here would have got something in one of those rows, the best weve heard is DDD and the Auditorium Theatre seating chart shows that as the 1st offical row.... so who knows
How's row Q? Anybody been around this row for a show?

Yea I had M once so I was pretty close

If my memory serves me right the orchestra has two sections, and you're one of the first few rows after the cutoff of the first section, but don't get me wrong, they are still very good seats

If I had to guess, there won't be any AAA, BBB, CCC seats for these shows. Someone on here would have got something in one of those rows, the best weve heard is DDD and the Auditorium Theatre seating chart shows that as the 1st offical row.... so who knows

We scored BBB on Friday night and DDD on Saturday night. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now!!! :D

Q is actually pretty good. There is a three step rise between rows O and P, so you are the second row of the elevation. You're halfway back, but you should be able to see pretty well because of the rise.

Good thing to remember about the Auditorium: Row P is almost like a first row balcony seat, only on the floor. Elevated, a rail to put your feet on, and an unobstructed review.

For the Zappa Plays Zappa show I had AAA Right, and they were actually pretty bad. You could basically only watch whoever is on the right side of the stage and nothing else. Any row behind it and center is much much better. Congrats to everyone who got tickets, those who didn't.... I'm sure you'll get some nice ones Friday or Saturday! :cheers

I actually talked to Tim Rutili of Califone about this yesterday. At that time it was unconfirmed for 10/25, but he was calling to tell me to get my plane tickets. My lady friend and I will be flying in from PA.