Chicago Tickets - $37.50??

I just checked the musictoday website in anticipation of tomorrow morning, and they have ticket prices listed at $37.50. It'll be close to $50 per after tacking on the fees. Being a poor college student, I don't know if I'll be able to afford drop $100 (plus parking, dinner, etc.) for my girlfriend and I to go see them :(

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i believe they're $35 for the dc show (face-value). that's the most expensive i've seen (for a show i've been trying to see them at) since the new year's eve show (obviously that one was more expensive). i, too, am a poor college student but the show sold out so i don't have to worry about spending money i don't have. right? :cryin

I supposed I could always buy them tomorrow, and if they end up being too much selling them off at face + fees. Or I can just be happy I'm seeing Jeff play here in 2 weeks. Decisions, decisions...

I think the cheap seats are more like $25, though I'm not sure I can recommend the cheap seats at the Aud Theater

I think that is a reasonable price for this band in that venue. I wish I wasn't going to be in Michigan

I think I'm just too sleepy this morning, but I can't find the link to purchase tickets on the 'wilco ticketing' site. Will it magically appear at 10am?

Well I just got fucked! I had three tickets lined up for row Q ( I was hoping for better, but whatever). Went through the whole process, put in my credit card number, then I get an error when it comes time to process the amount, and the order disapears. Bye bye tickets!? I better not get charged, thats for freaking sure.

:realmad :realmad :realmad :realmad

Hey,

I'm coming from MA/NH.

I got Row N both nights.

Satisfied.

Thanks,

Kristofor

PS My mother got the ticket for night 2, not me because of the whole "wait 10 minute thing." Good thing I called her.