Chicago Tickets - $37.50??

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my god

first on Wednesday I try right at 10 and get shut out for the saturday show, so I settle for friday

then this morning I try right at 11 and get shut out for the saturday show

for two presales this is absolutely ridiculous

If I get shut out tomorrow words won't be able to express my anger

The rule that night was anything with detachable lenses was considered "professional", and not allowed. Anything else was no problem.
they gave me a LOT of shit for my small digital last time, actually...i got it in no problem, but then the second i took it out for a picture during the openers a lady working there came in and pulled my shirt--"NO PHOTOGRAPHY. i'll let it go this time, but do it again and the camera goes"
does anyone know how the upper side boxes are at the auditorium? i got 4 for the right upper box #3 and wanted to know what the view is like.
once wilco came on and hundreds of flashes started going out throughout the theater though, they seemed to not watch me as closely...that being said, our view from our box at the benefit show (i think we might have had your exact box, serviceoutrage...im pretty sure we were in #3):

Image-522227E04F0511DA.jpg

yea, these shows were much harder to get tickets to then I anticipated

just glad to be going to both shows

If I didn't have any friends, I'd be going to both too.

However, it's at the end of my Thanksgiving break from college, and I want to be able to visit before I go back.

I got a message from Tim today. Califone is definitely opening.

Now, all I have to do is decide whether I want to spend $800 on two plane tickets or drive for 12 hours.

Looks like Califone on Saturday, Detholz on Friday.

I don't wanna hear no complaints gosh darn it! I have only seen the band (I've seen three Jeff solo shows) once since the fall of 2004. I would pay many moneys to see the Thanksgiving shows. I'm sure they'll freakin' rock! The Chicago and St. Louis setlists are always fresh. Enjoy, you lucky ducks.

If I didn't have any friends, I'd be going to both too.

However, it's at the end of my Thanksgiving break from college, and I want to be able to visit before I go back.

I have the advantage of being in highscool so I see my friends at home year round so its worth it to miss out on one weekend for wilco :D :P