Chicago Tickets - $37.50??

Seriously? :w00t Califone would be fantastic! Everyone should check out their new "Roots and Crowns" because it is wonderful.

My tickets for their show Nov 3 in Cleveland just arrived in the mail today. So, yeah. I'm happy to see them more than once.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a message from Tim today. Califone is definitely opening.

Now, all I have to do is decide whether I want to spend $800 on two plane tickets or drive for 12 hours.

can't believe anyone mourning over seat locations-or would pass up tickets because of location! best i've ever purchased in Auditorium was row T far left-worst-last row in house. wouldn't have missed that performance

so jealous- have husbands family in town for Thanksgiving-invited all to attend- no takers -so I'm stuck watching football or playing charades ( i do love charades but that will be a week long game)

Anyway hope you all have a great time and being there is being there-stop griping!

does anyone know how the upper side boxes are at the auditorium? i got 4 for the right upper box #3 and wanted to know what the view is like.

The boxes are fantastic. Comfy chairs you can scoot and turn, a rail for your drink, unobstructed view. I'm in right upper box 1, so i'll give you a wave. Unless you're one of those people who have to be up close and in the crowd, be very happy.

can't believe anyone mourning over seat locations-or would pass up tickets because of location!

Have you ever seen a show from of the theater?

"Gallery"

I can vouch that the gallarey is a seriously uncomfortable place to watch a show. Its about a 75 degree angle and the seats have no cushion if I recall correctly.

I don't think you should have any problem getting at worst balcony if your try tomorrow morning at 11.