• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm STILL going with a Cleveland/LA matchup in the Finals.   Orlando's 3-point shooting is insanely good. They will NOT keep up the torid pace. Orlando is gonna give it all in Game 5, and will keep it

Posted Images

He's only making $3 mil. this year. The extension doesn't kick in till next year. Seemed like a phantom foul to me. Wow, that backcourt call was delayed (though obviously correct).

The way the announcers explained it, it seemed the correct call.

Questionable charging just now.

If we lose this game I'll be really disappointed.

18.8 ppg isn't too shabby, Mr. Bobs.

Yeah, but he's been putting up like 25-30 a game during this series.

I think it's mostly because Wade's been guarding him and he's still playing way too tentatively.

Golden State is sticking it to Dallas again. The Mavs look distinctly unhappy.

Oh man. I am so psyched for this series. Of course, if the Pistons lose, I will be the subject of ridicule around the office, at least until the Bulls get knocked off.

Anyway, I think it will be a good series. The Bulls are playing at the top of the game right now, and the Pistons seem to have their game working as well. I predict Pistons in 6, with pretty much every game being a close one.

Just bustin' balls, obob. Nobody is more surpised than me they made it past them, let alone SWEPT them. I can't remember the last time I felt this compelled to watch the NBA postseason.

Probably 1998, the last time the Bulls won a series (is my info correct? Has it been that long?)

I'm honestly not that surprised that the Bulls won the series, but I certainly did not expect a sweep. Combination of Wade and Shaq not being at full strength, but also the Bulls being a legitimately better team than I had been giving them credit for.

I still kind of think if the Heat had been full strength we would've won, but no use crying over spilled milk.

I'm pulling for Golden State from here on out. If only because Baron Davis looks exactly like Kanye West, and I'm hoping Kanye makes a Baron Davis reference on his new cd.

Probably 1998, the last time the Bulls won a series (is my info correct? Has it been that long?)

God. Was that the year teh Pacers took them to the limit? I couldn't talk for days after that one.

I gotta agree with those who say Pistons in 6. Should be a great series though.

I am quite excited about these Bulls, but I still don't think they've quite got what it takes to get past the Pistons. That said, I'm holding out some hope that the Bulls could surprise me.

Pistons in seven, in what will turn out to be the best series of the playoffs.