Dirk is back, y'all!

And Matt Barnes is a punk. Reminds me of that Rufio kid from Hook.

Is it just me or have the refs been super shitty this series? I think both sides have received some hellacious calls.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm STILL going with a Cleveland/LA matchup in the Finals.   Orlando's 3-point shooting is insanely good. They will NOT keep up the torid pace. Orlando is gonna give it all in Game 5, and will keep it

Posted Images

I'm pumped. This shall be a fun time to be a Detroiter in Chicago.

Not when the Bulls smoke the Pistons in six.

Actually, I'm predicting a hard-fought Pistons win in six, but the Bulls are peaking, and they can beat just about anyone the way they're playing right now.

Though I think Detroit will still win, their fans are way too cocky going into this series. The guys in my golf league were all pretty much convinced that it would be a Pistons sweep. They obviously don't recall that the Bulls won the season series 3-1, including an 18-point win at the Palace only a month ago.

Interesting choice for a picture to post, MrRain ... that was a game the Bulls won. ;)

It's a good picture is all.

I don't think the regular season series means much of anything. But the Bulls are a good team and they're playing well, and they definately could win. Anyone calling for a sweep (for either team) is crazy though. And most of us Pistons fans learned our lesson about being too cocky last year, I think. I guess there are still some who didn't get the message though. Last year seemed like much more of a sure thing than this year.

It's a good picture is all.

I don't think the regular season series means much of anything. But the Bulls are a good team and they're playing well, and they definately could win. Anyone calling for a sweep (for either team) is crazy though. And most of us Pistons fans learned our lesson about being too cocky last year, I think. I guess there are still some who didn't get the message though. Last year seemed like much more of a sure thing than this year.

Against the Heat? Really? A sure thing? Against a team that took you to 7 the year before and improved? Nah.

Guest Jules
He certainly is. Thats the kind of Dirk I expect to see in the playoffs.

The NHL playoffs have been much more exciting thus far....

Earl, you don't know what you're missing. The Golden State/Dallas series was some of the best NBA playoff basketball you will ever see.

Against the Heat? Really? A sure thing? Against a team that took you to 7 the year before and improved? Nah.

The Pistons were 12 games better than the Heat in the regular season last year. They dominated the East for the whole year. They were 37-4 at home, and had home court advantage throughout the Eastern playoffs. So yes, at the time, the Eastern Conference championship seemed certain. I owned up to that mistake last year, no need to still be so sensitive about it now. :P

That being said, if the Pistons had prepared better for the Cavs last year, they probably still would have had enough left in the tank to beat the Heat. So there!

Earl, you don't know what you're missing. The Golden State/Dallas series was some of the best NBA playoff basketball you will ever see.

Thats the only series I've watched every game of.

The Pistons were 12 games better than the Heat in the regular season last year. They dominated the East for the whole year. They were 37-4 at home, and had home court advantage throughout the Eastern playoffs. So yes, at the time, the Eastern Conference championship seemed certain. I owned up to that mistake last year, no need to still be so sensitive about it now. :P

That being said, if the Pistons had prepared better for the Cavs last year, they probably still would have had enough left in the tank to beat the Heat. So there!

I wasn't being sensitive, I just didn't think most people thought it was wrapped up. Maybe I'm wrong.

You can really tell that Ben Wallace wants to win one in Detroit so badly. He's even leading the team on the offensive end. It's too bad that no one else on his team is doing anything, because he's having his second excellent game in a row.

I love these games where Tayshaun is the guy.

I liked Latrell and his "take no shit" attitude. That attitude is the essence of being a New Yorker.

I used to be a HUGE Knick fan and Latrell was a great player..however I WILL NOT yes WILL NOT support the Knicks under Isiah Thomas...Being from Indiana, and knowing the chaos he created with the Pacers, I was beyond furious when he became the Knicks gm and THEN the coach. I was even more disturbed when this year they gave him a contract extension in the middle of the season! :realmad