• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm STILL going with a Cleveland/LA matchup in the Finals.   Orlando's 3-point shooting is insanely good. They will NOT keep up the torid pace. Orlando is gonna give it all in Game 5, and will keep it

Posted Images

Guest Jules
Boy I hope Wade is 100%. If he is I still like our chances.

Earl, looks like I will see you in the playoffs. The Bulls really shit the bed last night to drop down to the #5 seed. I like our chances though, with Wade less than full strength.

Earl, looks like I will see you in the playoffs. The Bulls really shit the bed last night to drop down to the #5 seed. I like our chances though, with Wade less than full strength.

Should be a fun series. I think the Bulls have the upper hand simply because of the home court advantage. The Bulls get very favorable calls at home.

Not making excuses, just saying the refs seem quite lenient in Chicago for them.

It's the same in Miami.

Those whom dare to challenge the bulls should be horsewhipped in the opinion of this humble horsemaster. An affront to national dignity should be served in kind with a physical retaliation of the ultimate caliber. Could it be, though action is appealing to rather than none, complete factoids should be believed to write the book of love with intents nevermore malicious and delicious. And blessed be the children, who dream of love and whispers that sail upon the wind with every mention of the chicago bulls, until life do us bring together in the realm of phantasy. Creation is for the young and experienced, however, beggars be we all, and until that is grasped by any living human, peace shall remain elusive. in short GO BULLS!!

yours in anger,

Horsemaster Freind

From the who cares dept:

If Rick Carlisle keeps his job, it'll have to mean only one thing....he has pics of Bird or Walsh in a 'compromising position'. Heh. I was blown away by an article that said this team went 9-26 the last 35 games. That has to be the worst record in the NBA for that period of time. ::go look it up, dumbass::

Rick Carlisle has been fucked with all of his recent jobs. He did a spectacular job in Detroit. He left because they had the opportunity to get one of the best coaches ever in Larry Brown. Yeah, it bums me out when the Pistons lose to a Carlisle-led Pacers, but I have nothing but respect for him. He did a fantastic job in Detroit, and he went to Indiana with a very talented team that could have gone somewhere if their personalities were not so antithetical to getting the most out of their talents. The Pacers are in a hole now -- they went from one of the best teams in the east to middling at best -- but I still think that Rick Carlisle is a smart and talented coach. I hope he can get out of Indiana soon and get somewhere where his skills as a coach will win him a championship. He deserves it.

Rick Carlisle has been fucked with all of his recent jobs. He did a spectacular job in Detroit. He left because they had the opportunity to get one of the best coaches ever in Larry Brown. Yeah, it bums me out when the Pistons lose to a Carlisle-led Pacers, but I have nothing but respect for him. He did a fantastic job in Detroit, and he went to Indiana with a very talented team that could have gone somewhere if their personalities were not so antithetical to getting the most out of their talents. The Pacers are in a hole now -- they went from one of the best teams in the east to middling at best -- but I still think that Rick Carlisle is a smart and talented coach. I hope he can get out of Indiana soon and get somewhere where his skills as a coach will win him a championship. He deserves it.

couldn't agree with you more carlisle definitly got the shaft when he coached detroit.

I actually blame it on the dildo that threw the beer.

Definetly not a flagrant foul, but the officiating has been horrendous in this game. The foul they just called on Shaq where Brown got 2 free throws was all ball.

I hate to complain about officiating, but it's been atrocious in these two games so far.

IT doesn't help that the Bulls seemingly haven't missed a shot.

DA BULLS are gonna win this series.....trust me the Heat will get plenty of calls their way when this series goes to Miami thats just how things work.

I know, but it's just frustrating how blatant it is when they play in Chicago. They could at least try to make it seem less obvious.

I didn't think the officiating was particularly good, but I didn't think it was slanted to one side or the other. It just seemed random. Anyway, maybe the Heat can think about putting a hand in someone's face on a three-point shot.

I dunno, the Bulls were nailing absolutely everything tonight, hand in face or not. I mean, they got a lot of wide open threes, but there were just some ridiculous runs of like 9-11 shooting from the Bulls. Not much you can do against that.

Guest Jules
I dunno, the Bulls were nailing absolutely everything tonight, hand in face or not. I mean, they got a lot of wide open threes, but there were just some ridiculous runs of like 9-11 shooting from the Bulls. Not much you can do against that.

Bobbob, I did not comment on your pre-series comments on the officiating in Chicago. I'm glad I didn't, because I have to agree with you. Game 1 calls definitely leaned on the Bulls' side. However, I was at the game last night and have to agree with Jorge. Inconsistent on what they would call, but it seemed pretty level between both teams on the whole. There were some phantom foul calls on the Bulls early, but it went both ways. It almost seemed the refs were too conscious of the Game 1 comments.

Anyway, as has been discussed, when the Bulls shoot this well, they are tough to beat. And the Heat look tired and uninterested, at least compared to the Bulls. The Bulls look like the quicker/fresher team, and they just keep moving the ball until someone is open. Basic basketball.

Miami will be double-teaming Deng in game 3, so someone else will have to step up. Open 3-pointers are one thing, but Deng was getting open 18-20 footers! He doesn't miss those, and he really put the game away in the 4th quarter.

In all fairness, Deng isn't exactly known around the league as a big scorer. What is hurting the Heat more is Wade waiting until the 4th quarter to do anything at all. He hobbles around all game and then in the 4th he looks like the Wade we are used to seeing.

Guest Jules
In all fairness, Deng isn't exactly known around the league as a big scorer. What is hurting the Heat more is Wade waiting until the 4th quarter to do anything at all. He hobbles around all game and then in the 4th he looks like the Wade we are used to seeing.

Agreed, but he is regarded as one of the best mid-range shooters in the league, and shoots over 50%. He seems to be steadily improving, too. I just see the Heat putting more of a focus on him in the next game. We'll see.

Wade is a true pussy. What's with the full sleeve on his arm? He missed a bunch of open shots last night, and Hinrich and Sefolosha have him all out of rhythm. I love it.

I'm not sure I'd say he's a pussy. He's extremely tentative right now, since he's playing on a shoulder that he probably should've gotten surgery on and will need surgery on in the offseason. I can't really blame him for playing like that, but he's proven in both games that he can still be the same player he usually is, but apparently only in the 4th quarter.

The sleeve is no different than a knee brace.

I don't get why people hate Wade so much. I mean, he's an amazingly talented player who can do things nobody else in the league can, but the majority of fans simply hate him. I don't get it, honestly.

That's shitty. What did they expect of him? The guy can't win a championship if the only talented players on his team are constantly suspended. I suppose one could make the argument that he did a poor job of keeping the team focused and disciplined, but I'm inclined to think that some of the big problem guys he's had are just bad apples. I hope someone else picks him up soon. He's a good coach.