I really dig "Down With Wilco." I think it's a great album that implements late '60s Beatles as well as "Pet Sounds" and "Smile"esque Brian Wilson harmonies and melodies. This record has really grown becoming heavy in my rotation. What do my VC peeps think?

A really fun band to check out, especially when they tour with Robyn Hitchcock (they just released an album with him under the name "Venus 3")! Try and get some of their older stuff, especially the split-album "Let The War Against Music Begin Part I" (with the Young Fresh Fellows). I am not too keen on their latest release "The Gun Album" though.

I like Scott quite a bit. Down with Wilco is one of my favorite records, and I really like In Rock and the Gun Album as well (I am still getting all of his stuff). I am a fan of the Young Fresh Fellows as well.

--Mike

Get down with Down With Wilco. Real nice songs. Retrivel of You,

The Town That Lost Its Groove Supply & I'm Not Bitter are tops.

I think the album has a great flow (like YHF). IMO

I have been alternating Minus 5 Down With Wilco and Golden Smog

Another Fine Day for my drives. Good stuff!

I'll be checking out other Minus 5 releases soon.

I really love "Down With Wilco," and while the "Gun Album" doesn't live up to the same standard it is still good and fun, just not quite as good.

word. :cheers