God, I love Netflix.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0162503/

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Paul Weller: Into Tomorrow on BBC 2 last night... really good documentary about the great man, some nice footage of early shows. He came across better than most people make him out to as well... great stuff.

Taped that - think ill watch it tonight at some point.

Started watching the 4th season of the OC last night. Its so ridiculous, yet I cant help but watch. Ryan is now a cagefighter..WTF?? :punch

Watched Paul Weller: Into Tomorrow on BBC 2 last night... really good documentary about the great man, some nice footage of early shows. He came across better than most people make him out to as well... great stuff.

I watched a fair bit of that too - from the Style Council up till the time that Curb Your Enthusiasm started on the other side. It was pretty good and kept a non fan of his entertained. Noel Gallagher, on the other hand, was about as insightful and witty as ever - that being, not very (does it actually mean anything for one of your mates to say "That was a fuckin' great album that"?)

Taped that - think ill watch it tonight at some point.

Started watching the 4th season of the OC last night. Its so ridiculous, yet I cant help but watch. Ryan is now a cagefighter..WTF?? :punch

Where did you see that?!?! Read some reviews, they're all saying that the new season is really good though!

I watched a fair bit of that too - from the Style Council up till the time that Curb Your Enthusiasm started on the other side. It was pretty good and kept a non fan of his entertained. Noel Gallagher, on the other hand, was about as insightful and witty as ever - that being, not very (does it actually mean anything for one of your mates to say "That was a fuckin' great album that"?)

Yeah, Noel was insightful as ever :)

It was the Style Council stuff that was the most interesting to me, the rest of the stages of his career I know a fair bit about...

Where did you see that?!?! Read some reviews, they're all saying that the new season is really good though!

Downloaded it off a torrent site mate.

As a story, Borat exceeded my expectations (I assumed it was going to be open-ended like the Ali G segments); it was hard not to fall in love with Borat and his fat, fat producer. Funny/quotable-wise, I think I finally found my new This Is Spinal Tap.

Funny/quotable-wise, I think I finally found my new This Is Spinal Tap.

"Gypsy! Give me your tears. If you will not give them to me, I will take them from you! Who is this lady you have shrunk?"

i just watched this and enjoyed it very much. very interesting and thought that both wolverine and batman gave really good performances.

I liked it alot too, but I found it mildly depressing.

B0007IK5Z0.02._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Watched the first episode of this last night - really impressed with it...

one of my favourite TV shows of all time. Careful Rich, you WILL get sucked in and be in a marathon session before you know it. Wish they'd hurry up and release Season 3 over here, it was supposed to come out in September but disappeared from Amazon et al.